Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, donโ€™t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I died laughing at this one ๐Ÿ˜‚ what an absolute toss pot. Detail to us exactly how you see this happening, Sal?

So many questions! How on God's green earth are you going to be able shovel this week's bundle of cocaine fresh from some poor bastards arse hole into your nose when youre "living sustainable"? You don't pay your own rent anyway so what are you complaining about? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Do you think your fillers grow on trees?? The closest she's ever been to nature is squatting in that litter tray gway would ya Sal๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ no electricity bill? Keep all modern luxuries?? So you want to waste natural resources and not pay for them? That's not sustainable??? No work all reward this girl, so incredibly narcissistic and self entitled I can't wrap my head round it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I sort of thought I would come back on here and you would all be writing about how she finally got her life together and her kids were with her and she had a stable job. ๐Ÿ™ƒ
I laughed at this as she trying to get her family back together but she also going the asda like this. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Way to go Sal, Iโ€™m sure SS will be impressed ๐Ÿ˜‚
81D00E4F-B0B7-4106-A0EC-87E61F9832C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just checked her Twitter... ducking hell. Sal do you really think your getting your family together putting this out on the internet. โŒ
C8F14906-0DFD-4E76-B32E-666455A843CF.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
โ€˜A mistake repeated more than once is a decisionโ€™ sooo you decided to not see you own children and use drugs, threaten people online and get your vagina out for free instead.๐Ÿ‘€ K then.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion โ€˜sals travelled to Liverpool for a coke score. Searching her on Instagram? donโ€™t forget the DoubleUnderscoreโ€™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Looks like she's giving birth ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
She needs to scrub that dirty fanny hard
..And then she has the audacity to cry on her lives that her mental health is horrendous..sheโ€™s suicidal because of trolls ... and people judge her ...

the irony ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sallie your a silly slag ... own it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.