Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 21, here we go, I can feel somethings about to happen.

Thanks to the legend that is @QueenBarb2 for the title which had 46 likes.

Last we left Sal she was doing an OF behind the scenes podcast with some new BFFs. We thought it was going to be a hot mess night but we’re left disappointed.

Sals looking for a lift to Spain. At this rate I might drive her myself to give us some good content here.

Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/sallie-axl-20-salgatha-christie.14967/page-42#post-3941307

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know she doesn’t have a thread on here, but that Khloe Wells is taking an overdose live on her insta 😭😱 How can help be accessed for her?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So sad for that Khloe she needs serious help . I go from feeling sorry for her to just get yourself some help , she’s so young , it really it that easy . She needs taking to A&E & mentally assessed . Unless all this drama is just for attention

Reactions: 10
Has she really took an overdose? She’s not on live anymore, what the hell is going on! 😫

Reactions: 2
She is still live, her sister has rang an ambulance. She is clearly in need of help and support. She is in court tomorrow

The ambulance arrived and some real life angel spoke to her, it was really hard to watch

Reactions: 4
She took quite a few on the live, so glad the ambulance showed up! Hopefully they take her to hospital whether she wants to go or not!

The ambulance arrived and some real life angel spoke to her, it was really hard to watch
Yeah it was horrendous! Shocked her sister didn’t even come up!

Khloe is in court tomorrow for 6 counts of drug driving... don’t get me wrong, I feel sorry for her having mental health problems - but drug driving... 6 times...! She crashed into 4 peoples cars on 4 of those occasions.

Back on to our Sal...wonder If she’s back home now?? Cue the come down meltdowns...

Reactions: 19
I know she doesn’t have a thread on here, but that Khloe Wells is taking an overdose live on her insta 😭😱 How can help be accessed for her?!
I was watching this I couldn’t believe my eyes

It was awful to watch and her mum
Didn’t even realise. She was hiding tablets under her duvet

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s extremely fucked up and sadly has no one around her who gives a tit about her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.