Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so full of tit

forgets her own lies this one, thought she’d bought her current flat 🤣🤣🤣

landlord kicking her out for rent arrears again

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

not doing so great on only fans, so making new content using pots n pans

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When I said the other day you didn’t have a pot to piss in Sal, I didn’t mean you had to actually go out and buy one to prove me wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her extensions are bleeping RANK.🤮🤮🤮🤮
They remind me of katie price's heavy looking pieces of tit that just hang like a horses tail.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 462485 Yes. No more giving birth to emojis on the couch pictures I’m afraid.
How specific? Top 1.6% ????
Is that like when tripadvisor used to be a thing and they’d always email and say ‘1205584 you are in the top 5% of contributors’ yet had not posted a review for about 5yrs
No one is analysing it like that Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that like when tripadvisor used to be a thing and they’d always email and say ‘1205584 you are in the top 5% of contributors’ yet had not posted a review for about 5yrs
It’s all to do with the amount of money she gets for her content... apparently. So yet again, more bragging about money. But she wants to go off grid. Go figure

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Suppose it's something to add to her CV 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What she bleating on about now. People know about your business because you post everything inc your vag on socials. Your downfall is all over the internet about how you stabbed your ex and claimed benefits etc... your kids just need to type your name in google and it's there for them to see!!
No one is telling your business but you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just looks like all the rest of the “influencers” now. Hollie form geordie shore is her double. Leave your bleeping face alone for gods sake. Imagine all looking the same 😩

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.