Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tigger20 @Ididntdoit I hope you're both doing ok :giggle:

I can confirm that despite claims made by a certain sunbed proprietor my hard drives have not been removed 🤘
😂😂😂😂 what a silly bleep.
The police need good evidence to take away suspected pweirdo’s computers........but these idiots think that because you gossip on tattle the police will ram thru your door in a dawn raid. They’re both wired to the moon. Can’t stand lying cunts. Also, surely the circles they mix in its genuinely frowned upon to be a grass? Snitches get stitches!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s dropping a lot. It was 5019 when she was last private.
I can just see her now...
Maybe she’s trying to weed us all out.
She’s called “Barbara”

This ones “Linda”

This one lives in Wigan!! Could be that wiganuser....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sallie is starting out again for the hundredth time.... Monday afternoon drug come down in full swing.... get your neon green thong out gal you’ve a 10k target to hit in order to get your kids back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The combo of pumped up lips & some weight gain isn’t a good look for her
Deffo!!! She’s had her lips filled like that for ages but it’s deffo something else she looks weird as duck I think it’s her cheeks, she’s deffo had more filler in those cheeks and like you say the weight gain 👀👀!

Reactions: 10
Just seen Sallie in my local range Taking pictures of herself. witch is looking for a bigger mirror 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
God she is so insufferable to listen to. Can barely string a sentence together and chatting tit about the full moon and hormones through her blistered sausage lips. You’re on a comedown you total wrongun 😐

BTW SAL, International Women’s Day is next Monday u thick illiterate twatty bint

edit: she’s now corrected it. But she doesn’t read here obviously 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So she’s been quiet on the gram lately because the full moon has made her hormonal and she’s had to chuck all her old pots and pans away 🥴

It’s called a come down love, just own it instead of blaming the moon you silly bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@Linda La Hughes hey Linda I’m sorry to ask but I’m really confused and I understand if you’d rather not answer but what happened did Sallie find your personal account ? Was it open? Has she actually seen pictures of you etc? I’ve been confused since it happened, and this threads been dead since miss you lots 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she’s been quiet on the gram lately because the full moon has made her hormonal and she’s had to chuck all her old pots and pans away 🥴

It’s called a come down love, just own it instead of blaming the moon you silly bleep.
Pots and pans why??? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.