Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Time for me to drop a bombshell.

When Sallie doxxed me, she told me my husband died because it was karma for my comments on Tattle.

I’m done with Celebs hiding behind the “be kind” movement when they aren’t put to task about what they say to people privately.

I’ve been terrified to show this because she has threatened to report me to my regulatory body. But it’s time I stood up for myself and it’s time for me to show that she privately said to me something that broke me.

I refuse to be dragged across the mud for things I’ve said that are not defamatory, and opinion based only.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Your joking!!!

Oh thank god she didn’t find my account - I did think to myself the day I opened my Tattle account (as I was spilling a minted lamb pie down my nighty covering my 42GG tits in lumpy gravy) “Barb maybe you shouldn’t use your actual name” as someone could stomp up the communal staircase and leave a bouquet of Roses.

I wish I would have dragged myself off my worn brown leather sofa away from my PC that runs on windows XP.. if the police knock on my 2 bed bedsit for my hard drive, I won’t even know where the box for my hard drive is to make sure it’s handled safely.

PHEW .. what a close call 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
She’s exempt from wearing a mask but she can wear a balaclava to do an only fans video at the petrol station 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Tigger20

Chatty Member
I made statements in the aftermath of her doxxing me stating that she was very nice to me. I did this because she threatened to report me. But after thinking long and hard, I have realised that regardless of it all, blaming my husbands death on me being “awful” on Tattle is something very awful.

I can assure you, I did not contribute to be husband being torn up into pieces by way of farm machinery. If she had investigated my profile a little more, she would have understood how traumatic his death was...at the age of 39.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Eurgh I cannot fucking stand when new members get scared off from older super suspicious members.

We were all a “new member” at one point 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 71

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
IN THE OFFICE:

Sallie skips in through the revolving door dressed head to toe in gifted neon loungewear looking over her shoulder to spot who’s looking at her.
She does the splits in the middle of the communal kitchen and whips her phone from down her AliExpress 5p bra and starts “job searching”

SALLIE: SOYYYYYY.. this one *double taps her phone screen*

She decides to take a seat at a desk now so that she can focus on the phone call she’s about to make:

ring ring.. ring ring.

RECRUITMENT: BUMHOLE RECRUITMENT HOW CAN I HELP????

SALLIE: *thick scouse accent* SOYY IVE JUST NOTICED YOUR DEAD BOSS JOB ASVERTISEMENT FOR A CHEF? LIVERPOOL BASED?

RECRUITMENT: AH YEAH OKAY, CAN I ASK SOME QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE ROLE?

SALLIE: *scottish accent* YEAH SURE

RECRUITMENT: GREAT, IF YOU WERE TO GET THE ROLE AS HEAD CHEF AT LONDON BASED 2 MICHELIN STAR RESTAURANT “FILTH” WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO THE TEAM?

SALLIE: SOYYY, I WAS ON BIG BROTHER 10 YEARS AGO SO I THINK I WOULD DRAW CUSTOMERS IN/CREATE MORE REVENUE AS IM HEAVILY RECOGNISED AS CLINGING TO MY 1 MINUTE OF FAME *sucks her teeth and whips out her burger nip*
I CAN POACH EGGS AMAZING AND I CAN USE CRABSTICKS 7 DIFFERENT WAYS *tilts head*
I AM GOOD AT MANAGING FINANCES AS I EARN SIDE MONEY FROM SELLING PHOTOS OF MY BODY SO I REGULARLY USE PAYPAL SO IM SURE I COULD DO RESTAURANT ADMIN. I WOULD NEED TO BE PAID CASH IN HAND SO IT DOESNT AFFECT MY UNIVERSAL CREDIT. SOYYYY WHAT DO YOU THINK?

*phone line goes dead*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I don't even know where to start first time poster....only found tattle because of sallie and her friend.....Im one of the people that was outed for been a troll the irony is I only added sallies friend as a customer this person went out of there way to find my full name and location...my social isn't in my name...and publicly outed me as a troll....posting my details and pictures all over social media...I spoke to sallie through inbox on a few occasions been nice advising her of places to go in the wakefield area...it's the area I grew up in...I also adviced her not to run in the park at such an early time because of the goings on there it's not a safe place to be at unsociable house...we spoke about mental health I told her about my mental health and been sent to a hospital many years ago....and she told her friend all this I was deemed mentally unstable and not fit to have children by her friend...I have been to the police and it's all been logged ...the affect what they've had on my life since has really pushed me back a few steps....all over an add as a potential customer and been nice to sallie.....it's unfair these people can do this....I do have screen shots and will post in due course I just need to finalise with the officer dealing with my case before I post anything....ps I only made a member literally to post this

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Hi girls I’m back! Haven’t been able to comment in a week. Can’t believe I’ve got my first thread title hahahaha!

also.. I haven’t been outed, I’m not who that random person said I am. No one has messaged my Insta or exposed my identity. So whoever made that up JOG ON 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
What the fuck she renting an office for, it looks like she's fucked the perfume off already.
I don't think she will need an admin team to manage her OF subscriptions.
How can she afford rent for an office, she probably owes about 6 months rent on the cell in wakey.....oh but she has a mortgage on that doesnt she 😂
I still find it hilarious that she shown all the “mortgage” paperwork. Never ever seen anyone with a genuine mortgage post mortgage documents .. Shes backwards 🤣🤣 imagine a financial advisor trying to get her a mortgage:

FA: HI SALLIE CAN YOU SEND WAGE SLIPS / BANK STATEMENTS TO PROVE INCOME:

AXL: SOYYYYY.. ILL EMAIL IT NOW IM JUST IN THE OFFICE

LLOYDS BANK STATEMENT 2020
SALLIE AXL/PRYZBEK/WATERHOUSE
SORT: 12-34-56 ACC: 0231567

+£2.58 ONLY FANS
-£15.99 GYM MEMBERSHIP
+£50.00 PAYPAL TRANSFER REF: PELMETS
-£120.00 FM START UP
-£500.00 CRICKET LIVERPOOL
+£3.43 ONLY FANS
-£50.02 ASDA PETROL
+£1300 UNIVERSAL CREDIT
-£12.80 ALDI
-£178.00 EASYJET
-£40.00 BRITISH GAS
-£205.00 ENTERPRISECARENTAL.CO.UK
-£30.00 RENTOFFICESPACE.COM
-£80.99 ALIEXPRESS.CO.UK
+£3.43 ONLY FANS
+£12.88 ONLY FANS
-£75.00 UNITED UTILITIES
-£600.00 WAKEFIELD COUNCIL REF: RENT
+£2.02 ONLY FANS

FA: THANKS SALLIE, PLEASE PROVIDE DETAILS OF ANY DEBT YOU OWE.

AXL: SOYYYYY ITS JUST A BIT, SEE BELOW:

EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT:
40/999

SANTANDER CREDIT CARD
£6500.00 OWED
VERY CATALOGUE ACCOUNT
£1200 OWED
CRICKET FASHION STORE CREDIT
£1000 OWED
KIDS PRIMARY SCHOOL
£1500 OWED (SCHOOL DINNERS/SCHOOL TRIPS)
VIRGIN MONEY CREDIT CARD
£3,8000

FA: YEAH YOUVE GOT NO FUCKIN CHANCE YOU DONT ACTUALLY GET A WAGE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Time for me to drop a bombshell.

When Sallie doxxed me, she told me my husband died because it was karma for my comments on Tattle.

I’m done with Celebs hiding behind the “be kind” movement when they aren’t put to task about what they say to people privately.

I’ve been terrified to show this because she has threatened to report me to my regulatory body. But it’s time I stood up for myself and it’s time for me to show that she privately said to me something that broke me.

I refuse to be dragged across the mud for things I’ve said that are not defamatory, and opinion based only.
Tigger!! Please please take no notice of Sallie the Coke fiend, and her disgusting opinions - I know it’s easier said than done. She’s a nasty fucker

You have never said ANYTHING slightly derogatory towards her, nothing in comparison to me and others on here. You do not deserve ANY bad karma.

I hope that you are okay and I think you did the best thing by just letting it go for a few weeks until things cooled down. I’m so sorry it’s still upsetting you.

You get to hold your beautiful baby boy each and every day, something Stabby Sallie cannot do because of her own BAD KARMA for being emotionally and physically abusive to her kid’s Dad.

We all have your back xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Salliescrunchie

So many lies... I don’t even know where to begin.

Firstly she is quoting a cad reference not a crime reference. That’s a log of a report. If I rang 999 or even reported online a alien was in my front garden I would have a ‘cad reference’. It’s just a log that someone has contacted police.

Harrasment needs a course of conduct.
mall coms needs to be threatening, ‘GROSSLY offensive’, indecent (ahem Sal) , or contain info known to be false by the sender.

Police don’t have ready access to medical records on demand, it has to be requested unless the person who was sectioned via 136 by police and this would be a police generated therefore held on police systems however they would not share that information with complainants.

for a computer to have been seized either
A. Police have gone to a magistrate to request a search warrant under section 8 of pace. However the issue here is that section 2 harassment is a summary only offence therefore that search would have been illegal.

B. The ‘suspect’ was arrested and their home address was searched under section 32 of pace and the computer seized as evidence. However this would mean that suspect would be bailed or RUI. The sunbed idiot would then be able to report this new contact as either a breach of police bail(crap offence as eats into the pace clock) or as some kind of witness intimidation or further offence.

Also, as sunbed idiot has contacted this person... it’s going to be hard for CPS to buy in to any harrasment since the complainant has technically contacted the ‘suspect’. It’s embarrassing that people really think that UK tax payers money should be wasted on either police spending time dealing with insta idiots reporting tattle users or tattle users reporting Insta idiots. There are better places resources can be put. Like if it’s getting to the point your social media contact with complete strangers needs police intervention you should firstly step away from your social media account and look at whether you need to use it the manner in which you are, turn off comments. If people’s opinions are upsetting you that much. Maybe get a diary and stick all your photographs in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Cagayu

VIP Member
I think it was the pick of her shitting in a litter tray that done this 😂😂
First I got rid of her 140k. Now I made her shit in a tray. 🤣 it’s okay Sal, going private won’t help. I’m on your friends list! You may as well just go public.

Now which one of your 4495 am I ??? 😈😈😈😈😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Jox

Chatty Member
Things I do daily that Sallie wouldn’t understand:
1. I get up at 6am - I do not record this
2. I work out - I do not record this
3. I get my children ready and fed (not supervised or in a special contact centre)
4. I go to work, where I enjoy my job, am well paid, I have colleagues who are friends (not competition) and am safe.
5. I collect the children from childminder (who again, is a good friend).
6. we eat as a family, bath time, storytime and bed - all under the same roof. Don’t even take photos of our food.
see sal? I’ve lived, like Tigger, in the real, grown up, adult world.
I don’t make friends and fall out with them in one day.
I don’t fake-lez kiss for the ‘gram...writhe around on my carpet in my knickers looking like Im trying to scratch an itch in my inner-sanctum.
I dont record myself fist punching the air with a deep-voiced unenthusiastic EHHHHHHH the minute a party kicks off nearby.
I don’t invent a new career every week.
I don’t lie about what I own.
I don’t practically cream myself over pelmets.
I don’t sell my fanny or my mary on OF.

The reality is...any decent man wouldn’t ride ye if ye had feckin PEDALS.
(bad day...headache..and first thing I read this morning was Tigger’s post and by jaysus it’s stuck with me all day...the utter cheek of her crying ‘bully’ or ‘be kind’.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Tigger20

Chatty Member
I 100% expect to be reported for this but it’s a consequence I have I’ll have to face; but it is proof that “celebrities” do not get the privilege to invoke the Be Kind mantra while behaving this way off social media.

Am I okay? No. I’m now raising a 2 year old. I am awaiting investigations into the cause of his death but it appears someone pressed a button on some machinery not knowing he was in there.

Tattle is my escape. But it appears it’s not a safe escape route.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Salliescrunchie

After she posted that being a drug dealer wasnt really a crime 😂
maybe she needs to learn about countylines.

and about the fact her cheeky little line of coke has probably at some point been packed inside of a vulnerable 13 year olds orifices. A 13 year old girl who is routinely gang raped, beaten, threatened by 20 year old blokes. But ya know... that life is actually better than being at home where she gets raped and beaten and threatened by her own dad or step dad. Because that is the truth of it and that’s the kids that these people target to transport the drugs.

so next time people think drugs are a ‘victimless’ crime... your coke hasn’t been ethically sourced from an organic family run farm in fucking Columbia... it’s been inside a child sexual exploitation victims arsehole. It’s this type of drug user that really makes me sick. Absolute selfish fuck.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51