Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post of her hair is clearly suggesting she’s had it done and doesn’t want to name by who because they’ll get reported.

I think Sallie needs reporting to the police tbh because she’s constantly breaking lockdown rules as demonstrated by her most recent story she’s holed up somewhere right now with two equally idiotic airheads.

She needs a hefty fine for all of the occasions she’s broken lockdown and also to deter her from doing it again by eating into her aliexpress monthly budget
She doesn’t care, she can afford it on 10k a month

May or may not know someone who works at the tax office, I’m sure they’d be interested in her self employed wages.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sallie the sniff rat..... what a bleeping disgrace she is! It’s about time she gave it a rest!

• Haha
Sallie has been on the sniff loads lately and clearly on some kind of crazy come down! And back on it tonight with her crack head mates from the farm

Reactions: 11
I saw the video what she had done, which is awful and should not have been videoed. She should have been sectioned. But I don’t know, if it was me. I would be making sure I live a quiet life- under the radar and proving to my children that I was unwell and am trying to change.
It takes for a child to be taken off their parents and you have multiple chances to prove and change. With agencies constantly supporting you. it comes across she cares more about Instagram/ fame than wanting to be a mother. May not be true, but that’s how people will see it.
it should of been recorded. It showed her for what she is.She’s stated she was a victim of domestic violence from G. This video shows what she is. Drug user, unstable, exposes her children to violence and just as bad as him!!!

Reactions: 9
It's not classy to boast about your earnings is it? I work with super rich families (Royal family, private jets,multiple polo ponies rich) and I have literally never heard anyone mention their income. Tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is off topic to what's happening right now with Sal sticking her tongue out at the camera (though if that tongue could talk I'm sure it'd be screaming at you to tear it off it's got PTSD from everything Sals made it do). I didn't follow her at the time but was Ged ever brought up on charges of DV with regards to Sallie? I'm not saying charges have to be brought and people prosecuted to claim to be a victim of DV but is there evidence he was doing the same to her, because all I've seen is the stabbing video?

I’m not particularly arsed she’s getting tit faced with her mates again, even though we ment to be in lockdown 🙄 What pisses me off is the come down she’ll have until Wednesday with all the woe me posts, and my mental health is so bad. IT CALLED A COME DOWN YOU TIT

Reactions: 16
She’s boring atm . Bring back 5am club Sal , morning aren’t the same without you !! Come on you only lasted a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t her PT friend pregnant? Why would you want to hang around with a bunch of waster druggies in a pandemic???

Reactions: 11
it should of been recorded. It showed her for what she is.She’s stated she was a victim of domestic violence from G. This video shows what she is. Drug user, unstable, exposes her children to violence and just as bad as him!!!
This allll day. I don’t know if it’s just me who has this opinion cos I haven’t seen it here but I can’t bare the way she claims she is a victim of DV
G was the victim. Her kids are also. She is the abuser. IMO 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
This allll day. I don’t know if it’s just me who has this opinion cos I haven’t seen it here but I can’t bare the way she claims she is a victim of DV
G was the victim. Her kids are also. She is the abuser. IMO 🤷‍♀️
Didn't she say that the book was fiction

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With regard to the book you need to search for it on amazon and read the reviews!!! My god everyone literally slating it and she's bragging about it... last thing I would be doing 🤣 horror of a woman !

Reactions: 7
She needs to be reported to inland revenue for tax evasion as the only fans money goes straight into your bank there will be a record of it all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.