Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regard to the book you need to search for it on amazon and read the reviews!!! My god everyone literally slating it and she's bragging about it... last thing I would be doing 🤣 horror of a woman !
I wonder why she’s never gone after the people who have reviewed her book so terribly. They’ve written very similar stuff as we do on here and they have their full names, photo and location on their Amazon profiles 😅😅😅😅

With regard to the book you need to search for it on amazon and read the reviews!!! My god everyone literally slating it and she's bragging about it... last thing I would be doing 🤣 horror of a woman !
I’ve just read them all, pissing myself. One woman said she read it in 25 mins 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reviews of book where as expected- its shite 😂

She been up early so didn’t have a mad one, she answers everything said on here 😜

Couldn’t give a toss about her new extensions they’d be hanging out her head soon, scruffy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The notepad (sorry I mean book) is also free to read on kindle cos it’s that tit. The 1st review of it is longer than the actual book 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What could she possibly have to write about? Dragging her arse on the carpet like a dog? Getting 25p polyfiller in her face? Going to illegal raves with children? Having one eye bigger than the other? Being known for 10 minutes over a decade ago? Having no mates? Getting her kids taken off her for being an abusive drug addled ming?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder why she’s never gone after the people who have reviewed her book so terribly. They’ve written very similar stuff as we do on here and they have their full names, photo and location on their Amazon profiles 😅😅😅😅

I’ve just read them all, pissing myself. One woman said she read it in 25 mins 😅😅😅

I know, its worth looking it up on amazon just for a giggle at the reviews 🤣🤣 as I said I can't believe she's proud and keeps telling people she 'wrote a book' when a 5 year old probably could have written something better... lol keep it to yourself woman it's shameful 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
HER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IS SALLIEAXL__

I think this should be put at the start of each thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have second hand embarrassment looking at her stories tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I looked for her book, it’s not for sale on Amazon only as a kindle 🤷‍♀️ I quite fancied reading it after those glowing reviews 😂
I read it ages ago. It was tit and at the time I thought what a waste of money, but I feel like over this past year I’ve definitely got my money’s worth plus more out of her 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I fell away from the Sallie thread at around #8. This weekend has been a rollercoaster reading through what ive missed :D To summarise, not much has changed, although the Dubai episodes sounded like top car crash content! I see Khloe still gets a mention, glad to see she’s still alive but jesus, shes went downhill rapidly. I seen recent pics of her and cant believe how she looks. She’s a prime before and after ad for not to take drugs.
Back to Sallie, I thought she had deleted her insta, but realised shes just further down the search results now. Last time i looked she had 123K followers, today she had like 4k! How did that happen? Times must be hard for Jame English (poor man’s Joe Rogan) He is scraping the podcast barrel asking her to do an interview 🤦‍♀️
Cant believe Sallie still doesnt have her kids....or maybe I can. I also, like most of you went through waves of feeling sorry for her and then not. I do wish her well, but her behaviour has been deplorable at times during this pandemic. I sort of thought I would come back on here and you would all be writing about how she finally got her life together and her kids were with her and she had a stable job. 🙃 I must say, “Dubai Estate Agent” 👏 She’s the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I read it ages ago. It was tit and at the time I thought what a waste of money, but I feel like over this past year I’ve definitely got my money’s worth plus more out of her 💁🏻‍♀️
Tattle threads are basically the real autobiographies 😂😂😂
duck giving any money to tuna canoe

What could she possibly have to write about? Dragging her arse on the carpet like a dog? Getting 25p polyfiller in her face? Going to illegal raves with children? Having one eye bigger than the other? Being known for 10 minutes over a decade ago? Having no mates? Getting her kids taken off her for being an abusive drug addled ming?
I'm sure Ged said she admitted in court that a load of it was fabricated. It still shocks me how a book was commissioned for her, goes to show you can write any old tit these days

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.