Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooyyy the live before yeah she had a bad relationship but plenty of people have doesn’t mean you go round stabbing peopls coked up to the eyeballs in front of your poor child. Get the kids took flash ye gash for the price of a loaf. Go to illegal raves with kids then go onto another week long bad relationship that u have to move out the city. She never learns. I hope them crocodile tears were for her poor kids. Talking about it’s not right to talk about kids yet she was talking about kids much younger than hers in a coke fuelled rant whilst declaring her love for G!! the one who caused her all this mess apparently in the first place. She has a very short memory that woman she’s a disgrace. Everything she is against/doesn’t like contradicts what comes out her own mouth. She’s an absolute deluded hypercritic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And she posts everything she can’t even wake up without it being on insta, the time she has spent with her kids she is eye bleeping herself. Christmas Day she’s in some piss poor outfit doing numerous stories like get on the floor an play with that ridiculous mount of presents you bought with your child ffs

If she didn’t post such cringe worthy content nobody would have anything to say but let’s face reality here if we got our arse holes out in a fish net salli express suit we would get some bad attention. Is she really that deluded

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think when she said March ref the kids, she was saying she had her youngest living with her until March last year?
I’ve completely given up on her, I CBA. Lost cause. She is a massive walking narcissist & a manipulative liar. She twists every single thing to be a victim - suppose this is her way of cONTrollLInG tHe NArratIVe 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The people on her lives, are they undercover tattlers or ...dare I say it...fans? Because I really can't imagine anyone following her out of admiration 🤢

Reactions: 12
The people on her lives, are they undercover tattlers or ...dare I say it...fans? Because I really can't imagine anyone following her out of admiration 🤢
don’t know I often wonder!

Sal lives for the tattle. It fits her agenda of being relevant and she needs it to have someone else to blame when everything goes tits up.

If you didn’t like the heat, you’d get out of the kitchen wouldn’t you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sal, we are the only ones who give you heed.

Get rid of us love and you will be on your own. So just think on our Sal.

Reactions: 6
Soooyyy the live before yeah she had a bad relationship but plenty of people have doesn’t mean you go round stabbing peopls coked up to the eyeballs in front of your poor child. Get the kids took flash ye gash for the price of a loaf. Go to illegal raves with kids then go onto another week long bad relationship that u have to move out the city. She never learns. I hope them crocodile tears were for her poor kids. Talking about it’s not right to talk about kids yet she was talking about kids much younger than hers in a coke fuelled rant whilst declaring her love for G!! the one who caused her all this mess apparently in the first place. She has a very short memory that woman she’s a disgrace. Everything she is against/doesn’t like contradicts what comes out her own mouth. She’s an absolute deluded hypercritic.
Take a fuckin bow hun! 💅🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also sal, how do you know there aren’t any solicitors or lawyers within the tattle bastards 👀👀👀
I highly doubt lawyers are on tattle in an attempt to be involved in arguments relating to threads. I’m hoping this isn’t a comment relating to my doxxing the other day, I have no interest whatsoever in legal issues about what is being said.

I highly doubt lawyers are on tattle in an attempt to be involved in arguments relating to threads. I’m hoping this isn’t a comment relating to my doxxing the other day, I have no interest whatsoever in legal issues about what is being said.
i have zero interest in fighting her. She was respectful of me in our private chat.

Reactions: 1
Ive been sitting with my coffee and Pukka pad since 5am.. Salliiiiiiieee??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched the live. It made no sense and she touches her hair literally every 2-3 seconds. I managed about a minute of it and come off. It looks very difficult for her to talk with the lips as they’re so big, smacking them together and pushing them back. So odd.

Reactions: 8
The lips are horrendous , can’t believe she went through the pain of getting them dissolved to get them re filled the exact same if not worse than before ?

and don’t get me started on the fake tears .
she cried more over shrek potentially shagging becca than she ever cried over losing her children

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.