Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think youโ€™ve hit the nail here.. did you notice the person had to mention how much money they have, owned house, Mercedes etc?
how much of a good person they are? How they put so much good into the world?
who does that sound EXACTLY like ๐Ÿ˜‚
Was thinking that too, and how much they practice good vibes and karma and all that crap

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think youโ€™ve hit the nail here.. did you notice the person had to mention how much money they have, owned house, Mercedes etc?
how much of a good person they are? How they put so much good into the world?
who does that sound EXACTLY like ๐Ÿ˜‚
What have I missed

There was a massive post from a new member and it said something nasty at the end so it was deleted x
Ahhh so sallies been back on them. Thatโ€™s why she must have slept in. I was up at 5 ready to do a mountain walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone just come on here with the biggest essay of confusing/contradicting statements about Sallie and just went beyond too far with their hate for Sallie basically. No need whatsoever and just so obvious itโ€™s either Sallie herself or someone with a huge personal vendetta. Iโ€™m guessing Sallie cause this person used their actual name of who they claimed to be, just doesnโ€™t add up. Anyway, whatโ€™s everyoneโ€™s attire today? Iโ€™ve gone one up and just gaffer taped over my nipples and minge, nursery run at 11.30 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Someone just come on here with the biggest essay of confusing/contradicting statements about Sallie and just went beyond too far with their hate for Sallie basically. No need whatsoever and just so obvious itโ€™s either Sallie herself or someone with a huge personal vendetta. Iโ€™m guessing Sallie cause this person used their actual name of who they claimed to be, just doesnโ€™t add up. Anyway, whatโ€™s everyoneโ€™s attire today? Iโ€™ve gone one up and just gaffer taped over my nipples and minge, nursery run at 11.30 xx
Christ that last bit gave me a giggle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FB5659C6-36E8-46C3-B391-FB3AB0082D6C.jpeg
We all know if she had a wiki page this is the sort of thing it would say

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gutted i missed that - Sallie love can you type it again but dont be so nasty so it doesnt get removed? Im relatively free for the next hour hour.. oh no wait IM AT WORK :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pahaha your outfits ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I'm going for the balaclava and resistance band around me legs while I do the asda shop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am going out in one of those pieces of net that covers a joint of beef, my only accessory will be a big pair snippy scissors.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely donโ€™t think it was sallie. I remember when all that went down and sallie posting the screen shots. The person took it too far thinking we would all blow smoke up her arse because she hates sallie. She also said sallie has never taken the kids abroad when we know thatโ€™s a lie cause she was in Thailand with the little one 2 years ago with G.

God what am I like, sticking up for her twice in 24 hours. Iโ€™m off to wash my mouth out ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aww gutted I didn't see this new users post. She is defo on here....
Come out come out wherever you are ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I am never gonna be able to look at the net that covers a beef joint or citrus fruit bags the same ever again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also canโ€™t believe Iโ€™ve lasted my whole furlough/nail business from home on hold and only discovered tattle what a week ago? How did I manage this? If anyone has a spare minute today please can you just have a thought for me, a whole pandemic of going mental in my kitchen just needing to talk to someone about Sallie ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She also said on her live that she checked tattle once on Sunday in 6 weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚

She lies so much. She lied about why Instagram got took down when we all know it was a fellow tattle member who got it took down.

Has she mentioned when she is getting that back again? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg did I miss that? Which tattler got her insta taken down?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Reactions: 7
Omg did I miss that? Which tattler got her insta taken down?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Canโ€™t remember who it was but someone posted a screen shot of a reply the received from Instagram saying thank you for reporting this account weโ€™ve now removed the account as it goes against our terms.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.