Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt lawyers are on tattle in an attempt to be involved in arguments relating to threads. I’m hoping this isn’t a comment relating to my doxxing the other day, I have no interest whatsoever in legal issues about what is being said.

i have zero interest in fighting her. She was respectful of me in our private chat.

Gosh you were one of the few.
She normally gives out abuse even to those who want to invest in her business, then blocks you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If this thread gets removed she really will become irrelevant. The only people following her on IG is us and a few perfume cult freaks. She will then fade into the background and she will hate that. Be careful what you wish for hun

Reactions: 19
She also said on her live that she checked tattle once on Sunday in 6 weeks 😂

She lies so much. She lied about why Instagram got took down when we all know it was a fellow tattle member who got it took down.

Has she mentioned when she is getting that back again? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I highly doubt lawyers are on tattle in an attempt to be involved in arguments relating to threads. I’m hoping this isn’t a comment relating to my doxxing the other day, I have no interest whatsoever in legal issues about what is being said.

i have zero interest in fighting her. She was respectful of me in our private chat.
It wasn’t about you.

She said in her live that she had contacted solicitors about tattle.

She has gone private, has less followers and no longer has her blue tick so we were questioning if she would still be allowed her thread.

Reactions: 19

I think that comment was saying that some tattlers may well be lawyers because they are normal people as well who are entitled to an opinion on people who get their bits out in the dairy aisle of Asda just as much as the rest of the population.

Reactions: 25
Genuinely glad all that has just disappeared. Pressing on how much good you put into the world and then saying that! Personal issue matter for sure!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

It’s nothing to do with that. Sallie has said she’s getting lawyers on everyone in this chat

Reactions: 5

She’s just talking rubbish. Think about it, it’s a forum specifically for the purpose we use it for. You have nothing to worry about

Reactions: 3
She’s just talking rubbish. Think about it, it’s a forum specifically for the purpose we use it for. You have nothing to worry about
I don’t think Tigger is worrying. She has misread the situation

Reactions: 1
She couldn’t string a sentence together and it was an essay! Anyone who read it - how do you have time haha. What an awful human.

Reactions: 6
She couldn’t string a sentence together and it was an essay! Anyone who read it - how do you have time haha. What an awful human.
What did it say? Or atleast the basics of it 😂

Reactions: 2
Hit report with suspect new members that are clearly going too far in an attempt to smear tattle. Don't respond to them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hit report with suspect new members that are clearly going too far in an attempt to smear tattle. Don't respond to them
Sorry yel my post responding was deleted but i was just actually shocked at what was implied will just report in the future

Reactions: 2
Well its either the person who they claimed to be. Or Sallie posting vile things to get the thread closed.
Think you’ve hit the nail here.. did you notice the person had to mention how much money they have, owned house, Mercedes etc?
how much of a good person they are? How they put so much good into the world?
who does that sound EXACTLY like 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.