Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh yes forgot about that! I'm an Instagramer so you are completely right.. I think it is across any social media

I totally forgot about any other social media 😂😂 thank the twitter Lords 👍🏻👍🏻
Maybe we will just have to tag her thread in another section instead of instagrammers?

Reactions: 4
So........she’s fumes about things about her kids.....SAL I know you can’t read or spell but lemme break it down to you here..... your fuming because we take the piss. It’s really not that deep hun!..... No one posts pics of her kids on here! All that’s said on here is common knowledge. If your gonna get ya Big Mac nips out wearing a Bally for attention......expect the laughs.....
We post on here due to the tit that she puts out there and then rip her.......so!..lock me up and throw away the fuckin key......didn’t know it was an offence to rip someone who gets their gash out for a five pence piece!
And in response to us all coming together based on “hate”.......it’s Bantz........when’s the big night out lads????......can’t fuckin wait me......AND NO SAL.....you ain’t invited! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with most of what you said but i think its a bit harsh to say no one would miss her if she vanished. We might not like the way she lives her life but she definately has people out there that care about her & even if she is a tit mother i’m certain her girls would be heartbroken if she was gone.

Anyway back to hating her on satsuma bag forecourt antics 😜

I did mean if she vanished off insta, granted I didnt word it correctly but I do have to say her mum clearly doesnt give a duck as you wouldn't let your daughter behave like that you would get her some serious help.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe we will just have to tag her thread in another section instead of instagrammers?
Not sure it would matter really as some I follow are in sections I wouldn't put them in but I guess she could be moved to... Hmmm not sure what section haha is she a guru?? An influencer!? I don't know haha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how after we said all she gives a duck about is us mentioning her looks cause shes obbsessed with herself and shallow and she only ever retailates when we mention the way she looks shes gone on a live to go on about how assed she is about us "talking about her kids"
Heyaaaa sallllll 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As a tattler I'd definitely be assed if she vanished... She's kept me very entertained 😂😂

SHE'S LIVE

SHE'S GONE OFF LIVE 😂😂 did anyone catch it
yes she got about 120 viewers at one point about the same as her old account. She got really upset and was crying whilst drinking her pint of wine. She upset about the photos of her children being posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
yes she got about 120 viewers at one point about the same as her old account. She got really upset and was crying whilst drinking her pint of wine. She upset about the photos of her children being posted.
No one posted pictures of her kids?

And in response to us all coming together based on “hate”.......it’s Bantz........when’s the big night out lads????......can’t fuckin wait me......AND NO SAL.....you ain’t invited! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
YES LADS !!! Lets do a butlins weekender ayyyyyyeeeeee 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What photos of her children ??? Wow 🤣🤣🤣Ffks she’s not right in the head !! GUARANTEE I’m more interested in her SHAN dress up outfit photos than seeing her kids photos !!! Everyone is ??? She’s using those babies for attention as always !!!!
Dont flatter yourself side salad 👀👀🤪🤪🤪
she’s so pathetic it’s painful !!!

Reactions: 9
I honestly can’t tolerate this tit anymore. Making out like we rip into her babies. No we don’t and I must say some of those comments knew tattle very well and some of the newbies from the other day have gone really quiet. Why was no one on her live calling her out on flashing her fanny In asda if they’re all self respecting mums. Swear if I was in asda and saw her doing that I’d pull her by her saggy minge and swing her everywhere. Getting upset about her kids. Pffffttt Sallie don’t make me laugh you know for a fact none of this is about your kids but you have to say that in your live so ppl feel sorry for you. If you told the truth that were all fuming about your gash in asda you know fully well ppl wouldn’t have tapped you on the back. duck off

Reactions: 23
If she’s getting her kids back in March, why is she not putting bunk beds in her non existent second bedroom? Obviously not planning on moving either if she’s getting fitted wardrobes in there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she’s getting her kids back in March, why is she not putting bunk beds in her non existent second bedroom? Obviously not planning on moving either if she’s getting fitted wardrobes in there too.
you have got more chance of going night clubbing with Boris ...than she’s got of getting her girls back in March !!

she couldn’t even keep Vegas for 72 hours Ffks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can afford a loyyyyyer for tattlers but not for the family court to get her kids back 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahhh yes forgot about that! I'm an Instagramer so you are completely right.. I think it is across any social media

I totally forgot about any other social media 😂😂 thank the twitter Lords / ladieeees 👍🏻👍🏻
Same - I came of Twitter a long time ago so forget it’s a thing. I just assume everything is Instagram

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she said she wanted a pull out bed built into the wardrobe? The room can’t be that big surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.