Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
—————————————-

*New members or joiners to Sallie Axl threads*

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥 READ THE WIKI 🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

CLICK THE PINK BOX AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

——————————————-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Regarding the school meals on last thread......yes it was about the comment on here that she hasn’t paid for the school meals.......scruffy bleep 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cant reply to the last thread but still cant view on Insta-ru, if I click on her name it just takes me direct to the official Instagram app. Will just have to imagine 😂

Regarding the school meals on last thread......yes it was about the comment on here that she hasn’t paid for the school meals.......scruffy bleep 🥴
Wow.. I can't believe how much she lies. I guess she lies so much she doesn't realise she's doing it.

Reactions: 2
—————————————-

*New members or joiners to Sallie Axl threads*

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥 READ THE WIKI 🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

CLICK THE PINK BOX AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

——————————————-
It is a testament to how fucked up a life is when someone scranning crickets is the most normal thing on that WIKI 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Video in the garage has been taken down off Instagram grid posts!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for when her daughters release a book or sell their story on her and tit parenting when they’re older

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Always makes me laugh when she says you lot on that site on your fake accounts....eh these aren’t fake accounts, anonymous yes, fake hell no. If it’s fake accounts she’s looking for she should look at the bot accounts following her.
Also I missed the Oz / dox drama while taking my kids out. I hope the lady is ok. Assuming Sallie deleted the stories?

Reactions: 13
Video in the garage has been taken down off grid posts!!
“Who are you gonna ring cos I went in the garage like that!? I can do what I want!!”*removes video of her flashing her burger nips and tuna canoe in the garage at lightening speed* 😭 Ohhh Sallie babes, you just line em up and we knock them out the park

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she really not pay for school dinners lolllllll don’t they all get them free anyways ?
No. It's dependent on income. This was a few years ago. She was required to pay for her daughter's meals via Parentpay. They have now given up chasing her for payment. The parents still talk about her. You know what the mum's at the school gates are like most of the time!!! Love a good gossip.

No. It's dependent on income. This was a few years ago. She was required to pay for her daughter's meals via Parentpay. They have now given up chasing her for payment. The parents still talk about her. You know what the mum's at the school gates are like most of the time!!! Love a good gossip.
Oh wow really lolllllllll! Are you a mom at the school I love some juicy tea

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.