Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically, she went on Botched to get heel implants but they said that they wouldn’t do the surgery as it’s too risky. I think she got them done in Korea instead. They only add about 3 inches to your height so it’s not a big difference.
I don’t think she went to Korea ... I think she went-on the Hollyoaks set and staged some hideous hospital scene pics 🤣🤣🤣 the girls not ok hahaha

She didn’t actually get the implants done. She took the hospital bed picture on the set of hollyoaks or something. Sad pathetic witch!
Didn’t see this and posted pretty much the identical answer hahah xxx

Reactions: 7
Basically, she went on Botched to get heel implants but they said that they wouldn’t do the surgery as it’s too risky. I think she got them done in Korea instead. They only add about 3 inches to your height so it’s not a big difference.
Apparently this was all a lie and she never got it done. Apparently G outed her

Apparently this was all a lie and she never got it done. Apparently G outed her
Just seen other replies 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.