Sallie Axl #18 Hates the Tattle Wiki but will stop at Asda for a nude piccy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you have got more chance of going night clubbing with Boris ...than she’s got of getting her girls back in March !!

she couldn’t even keep Vegas for 72 hours Ffks 🤣🤣🤣
EXACTLY!!!! Apparently.......the neighbour died a few months back and they had a cat that she took in......(defo didn’t) Vegas was getting ill because of the cat....cat was re-homed (put in her soup maker).....Vegas had to go home.....some bullshit along them lines anyways

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Can afford a loyyyyyer for tattlers but not for the family court to get her kids back 🤔
Does she need my address for my loyyyyers letter?? 🤣🤣🤣

EXACTLY!!!! Apparently.......the neighbour died a few months back and Vegas was getting ill because of the cat......some bullshit along them lines anyways
Lisa’s neighbour or her rental flats neighbour 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Imagine believing your getting your girls back .. so you leave your “House” .. and move into an apartment ready for them..hundreds of miles away from
Where they are both settled ..schools friends family ....
hahaha

U ok hun ??
the woman is deluded as duck!!

Reactions: 9
Realistically if this thread closed I’d have no reason to look at her Instagram, I look at it to come here then for the giggles. She would literally have about 5 followers viewing her stuff. When she asked on her story what she could put above her bed, how about a pic of her kids so she can see them every night before she falls asleep and realise the trauma she’s caused the poor wee girls!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shes desperate to catch people out on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She can catch me out, I dont think I will get any backlash from her 2 followers.💤💤

All this bollocks like she's getting access to the kids, surely having to move to wakey as she got involved with local dealers is a massive red flag to SS...utter crap 💩💩

Exempt from a face mask but worn one in Dubai, utter bleep.

I swear if I worked in a shop and she came in, I'd chuck a Gregg's steak bake over her sweaty grubby mug

Can afford a loyyyyyer for tattlers but not for the family court to get her kids back 🤔
A bleeping lawyer, maybe the same one on her trial for 12k housing benefit scam. Scruffy twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The comment says it all 🤬🤬
No mention of her future with her daughters ???? (How great our futures are going to be ) no mention of your kids then Sal ??? !!!! 🤢🤢🤢

Facts !! ⬇⬇⬇

Couldn’t keep ya kids
Couldn’t keep ya dog
Your a selfish prick !!

Now duck off !!! And grow the duck up you horrible witch !!

Soz ... I’m on a rant 🤣🤣 she makes me angry

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comment says it all 🤬🤬
No mention of her future with her daughters ????

Facts !! ⬇⬇⬇

Couldn’t keep ya kids
Couldn’t keep ya dog
Your a selfish prick !!

Now duck off !!! And grow the duck up you horrible witch !!

Soz ... I’m on a rant 🤣🤣 she makes me angry
Haha waaaaaaaat she's literally changed that caption cus it didn't say that when I looked about an hour ago?? I'm sure it was something along the lines of being with her favourite boy... And she's deleted a post as it said 8

Haha waaaaaaaat she's literally changed that caption cus it didn't say that when I looked about an hour ago??
What did it say 😤😤🤔🤔🤣🤣?? Ffks she hasn’t had the dog since last weekend ??? She’s not seen her kids either she’s a compulsive liar an utter Fucken freak !! She deserves everything she gets !!!

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately I think they can close it as you need to have 10,000 followers from what I've seen 😔 not sure about being private as there are other threads on here who are private with over 10k followers so depends on admin I guess

She will for sure never get 10k followers again unless she gets her other account back or she buys them all
She has over a 130k on Twitter so surely that means she can still stay open

ETA just seen others say the same should have read everything first

If Jem Lucy and Becca need the screenshots for their solicitor after Sallie was talking tit about their kids they only need to look here. Sallie you hypocrite.

Reactions: 14
—————————————-

*New members or joiners to Sallie Axl threads*

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥 READ THE WIKI 🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

CLICK THE PINK BOX AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

——————————————-
ive dipped in and out this thread, but need the wiki! Can’t see a pink box at the top? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I believe her when she says she’s hired a solicitor to catch us all... just as much as I believe that she’s a Dubai estate agent and earns £11k a month from selling perfume.

And as for getting her kids back in March... she lives in a 1 bedroom studio flat in a different city to her children, and she was asking yesterday for recommendations for someone to build fitted wardrobes in her bedroom. Not really the behaviour of someone who’s about to move back to Liverpool in just over a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there a thread I can read on what happened with the dealers and her having to move away? Or could anyone give me a quick breakdown - keep seeing ‘Ungi’ mentioned and I missed this! And ‘babs’ is it? Who are they? 💖💖

That photo is all over the internet and visible on sallies fb tbf xx
Oh I mean I completely agree it’s visible for everyone to see, but I could imagine being upset if I didn’t have custody of my kids and then seeing people who hate me posting pics of them.

Not sticking up for her like! She’s everything I hate in a person lol. I can just see how it would be a trigger

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.