Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“HAPPY CHRISTMAS TATTLE HEADS”

ive been mad busy with work now time to chill with a cuppa an catch up you really have been busy guys , can’t wait to see what I’ve missed 😂 she all zen again I see , bet it won’t “namaSTAY” 😂

Oh my god this has killed me “prolapse lips twit😂🤣 ahh this thread has got me creased lovely morning read while in the bath 😂🤣

MY GOD ETHEL AUSTINS 😂🤣😂🤣
My mum used to call it Ethels 😂. C&A 😂

Reactions: 4
I hate the cult of Kids Cavern/Cricket. I was sat at the Costa in Met Quarter one Xmas people watching and every single person who entered that Kids Cavern shop was the same-clearly drug dealers molls or involved in dodgy dealings. Canda Goose coats galore 🙄. No normal person could, or would, piss away 100 quid on a Givenchy baby grow only to get it full of baby tit and sick. They’re all the same, they think if they lash a load of money at a gaudy branded outfit for Xmas and Boxing Day it makes them mother of the year when they spend the best part of it fobbing the kids off with the Nan or hungover or on a coke comedown. Gang of slags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Mum of the year 👏🏼👏🏼 As long as there is a chavvy designer outfit & a ridiculous pile of presents for you to show to Instagram to prove to yourself you’re a great parent, who cares if you can’t kiss them goodnight, cuddle them when they are poorly & witness all the milestones in their lives. Money doesn’t make up for your absence.

Absolute head

Reactions: 40
Ohhhh duck right off... She had to didn't she, just had too!! This is just for my youngest.. Ohh fuckoff will ya and while your there, go duck yourself and fuckoff a little more no ones arsed ya materialistic prick!!

Merry Chrimbo tattlers have a boss one 😉

Reactions: 24
“Me and my mum know how to put on a good Christmas”... errrm no love, it’s your mum that’s done all the work. I bet that little girl would trade half those presents in a heartbeat to have had her mum reading stories at night, comforting her when she’s not well, picking her up from school, writing out cards, enjoying the lead up to the big day. The whole situation is just so sad. Still as long as there’s a massive pile of presents to show off on the gram, she can kid herself that she’s parenting.

Happy Christmas to you all. X

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Here we go. My kids haven't got half of that between them but they won't give 2 shits, all they are arsed about is cheap plastic toys and chocolate and being with their FAMILY on a permanent basis.

Ps, Sal, buy your ma some new curtains, I've not seen monstrosities like that since the late 90s

Merry xmas to all you tattle ratzzzz, you have made lockdown fun 🎅💅👍🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am truly sickened what she has done for that young one. That’s enough for 5 children. Will grow up spoilt just like her. Thinking the world owes them everything. If she has this much money half of that should of gone to the women’s refuge and also to the children’s hospital.
she goes on about zen. And being a good person but the actions do not match the words. I can’t wait for the day she is 45 and no one wants to see her naked any more and she looks rediculous in young girls clothing with her 18 year old man on her shoulder. What an absolute car crash.
She wonders why she is so hated she feeds it. Can’t she see it all comes back to her.

Reactions: 27
Thats actually sickening and tone bleeping deaf to post - not just once but several times. Read the bleeping room you heartless witch.
My kids got everything they asked for but in fairness, they asked for very little. But I still got them extra bits. They will be delighted because my youngest still believes and my eldest doesnt, but hes playing along to not ruin it for his younger brother, who is on the spectrum, its great to see. And he actually sat down with us and watched home alone, reciting the lines and I was just watching him nearly crying cos he likes his own company because of how he is and to have him with us all cuddled on the couch was magical - no amount of presents could replace that.

Sal, your kids will appreciate that for all of a few hours, but to have you as a constant presence would mean more to them. They arent an accessory to play dress up with once a year you know

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Absolutely repulsive the amount of presents she's bought for her child! Also to show it off when so many are struggling. Shes vile and no amount of presents will make up for the fact she's a crap mum

Reactions: 14
Any sympathy I had for her over the last few days has been wiped out by that ridiculous pile of presents. That’s about as many as my 17 year old has had in all of their Christmas’ put together. Just shows how materialistic she is, trying to buy her kid’s love rather than earn it properly. In ten years time, that little girl won’t give a flying duck how many presents she got when she was 4. She will however remember all the summers her mum was on holiday without her and the fact her Nanna was the one who took her to school every day.

Reactions: 33
Bragging about all her daughters presents but I'm sure her daughter would rather have a mum that gives a tit about her rather then loads of presents. She's so materialistic.

That kitchen shes got my daughter got for her birthday a few years ago and she got that and a couple of cheap wrap ups know one needs that many presents.

Reactions: 11
Shocking! I always say every year I’m not going overboard for my girl who’s 8 but I always do but Jesus it’s nothing in comparison to Sallie tit ma!

Happy Christmas to all you trolls and bullies! Hope Santa brings all the tacky fake designer clothes for the kids ❤❤

Reactions: 12
I hate the cult of Kids Cavern/Cricket. I was sat at the Costa in Met Quarter one Xmas people watching and every single person who entered that Kids Cavern shop was the same-clearly drug dealers molls or involved in dodgy dealings. Canda Goose coats galore 🙄. No normal person could, or would, piss away 100 quid on a Givenchy baby grow only to get it full of baby tit and sick. They’re all the same, they think if they lash a load of money at a gaudy branded outfit for Xmas and Boxing Day it makes them mother of the year when they spend the best part of it fobbing the kids off with the Nan or hungover or on a coke comedown. Gang of slags.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏I despise designer clothes for kids, when I see one in moschino, dsquared,Gucci, Burberry, Givenchy I instantly think of a drug dealing dad and a mum who laundered money though her make up studio. It screams chav not I am so rich! Il take zara kids clothes any day over this overpriced tatt. My kids will have a nice little savings account for when they turn 18 and what will their kids get, a google image of their dad in the nick and their mums vagina on onlyfans

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m sure her little girl will be really grateful when she’s older of the fact all of those presents have been purchased with cash earned from her mum making a living lying on her back being used as a cum bucket coke bleep.

It’s that cliche, it’s not what’s under the tree it’s who’s around it.

cue posts tomorrow from Sal ‘no ones business how many presents I buy for my kids....

That’s a an absolutely obscene amount of presents. Poor little girl will be utterly overwhelmed, and not appreciate a single gift as there are just too many. It’s over compensation, and in the complete wrong way.

Happy Christmas you tattle bastards.
Thank you Sal and you lot for getting me thru a tough 2020. From the Albanians, to sorroto, to Benidorm. It’s been great and lockdown aside I hope we get the same level on 2021. Mwah.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.