Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heartbreaking that she thinks she an replace herself with all that material stuff

Reactions: 9
Even at the best of times there’s no need for that amount of shite but it really is ludicrous at the minute.

Hate twats like this making parents who can’t afford loads feel bad.

Reactions: 15
She actually said ‘ I’m gonna have to do this whole charade again tomorrow’. Certainly is a charade

Reactions: 17
Tell you what I will stick to my Zara £ 80 vouchers for my two eldest and the various add and ... perfume , jammis and hair stuff
And for my 12 year old a big fancy £150 computer chair and a drawing tablet
And that the lot , fairly expensive but not into debt . I more than know especially after this year with my adult DD’s that it’s all about love snd support and not about the gifts you give ... although I do like to see them smile x

Reactions: 10
She does it every year! She’s never had the oldest Christmas Day, always Boxing Day 🥺

Reactions: 7
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏I despise designer clothes for kids, when I see one in moschino, dsquared,Gucci, Burberry, Givenchy I instantly think of a drug dealing dad and a mum who laundered money though her make up studio. It screams chav not I am so rich! Il take zara kids clothes any day over this overpriced tatt. My kids will have a nice little savings account for when they turn 18 and what will their kids get, a google image of their dad in the nick and their mums vagina on onlyfans
Exactly!! When I see kids in designer wear like Gucci etc I automatically assume it’s fake anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ The most ‘designer’ items I buy for my daughter are Ted Baker. The amount of presents for her daughter is obscene. It’s actually disgusting and tasteless, especially right now in this pandemic where a lot of people have lost jobs (me included) and are worried about money. If she thinks buying her kids presents and having special outfits somehow compensates for her lack of presence in their lives then she can carry on. Whatever makes her sleep at night. Merry Christmas Tattlers x

Reactions: 12
Honestly though what the hell is in all those boxes?? I do spoil my daughter a bit but even i would struggle to find that many presents to buy her

Reactions: 12
Sad thing is she probably has no clue what she has bought them her Ma did it all and who the feck wrapped them all, deffo not Sal.

Reactions: 9
A Christmas present for every day of the year that she is NOT there for her little girl.

And with that I bid you all a wonderful Christmas and good night! X

Reactions: 19
Maybe a present for every milestone of her child’s life she hasn’t been present at 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Presence not presents Sal! Those gifts though, how insensitive to show that off after this shitshow of a year.

Didnt fancy donating any gifts to children who will not have? Food bank? Or is the only generous thing you do is an onlyfans discount?

Merry Christmas rat geeeerls 🥂 I've loved making my way through these threads during the lockdown.

Reactions: 21
To even buy that much for anyone let alone post that just for approval / to show off is just classless... She has only gotten so much to over compensate for being such a crappy Mum. At a time like this sharing something like that is disgraceful. That "family" should be ashamed of themselves.

I previously rooted for sallie to get her act together but she's just a narcissistic, thoughtless, selfish, irresponsible head.

Chuck undeclared taxed dodged money at your child all you want... Its not going to make who you are or what you've done any better you absolute show.

Reactions: 14
You know what with her it would not surprise me if those were some genuine presents and the rest empty boxes just wrapped up for show!!! As that’s what her life is one big show!!! And if she has genuinely purchased that obscene amount of presents with each one opened she probably remembers each old mans ball sack she has had to lick or each Arab that has taken a dump on her 🤢
Don’t worry ladies no matter how much was or wasn’t spent on our kids at least they know we all love our kids , we have custody of our kids and they know we work hard to provide for them don’t abandon them and at least we won’t have flash back today of being a porta potty and remembering that’s how I afforded these gifts!!!! She is a vile vile piece of tit you literally can get lower than Sallie she has no morals , no natural mothering instincts the fact she thinks plastering all over insta her “presents” just makes her look like such a head I have Second , third and fourth hand embarrassment for her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
My sister and her circle of friends are proper rich, I think my sister and husband are the richest ones out of their mates.
Apart from the odd little Ralph Lauren polo top (from Bicester village for their little boy), the kids are usually decked top to toe in H&M and Zara kids. I think the concept is you get more for your money in those shops 😂 and they are pretty practical, also sister can afford to throw things away and replace them when they get older, whereas I would have fixed things or passed them down to my youngest
Having a load of chavvy tat at Christmas doesn’t make you a good parent, a child can physically only play with one thing at a time.

Proves she doesn’t really know her own child because usually your goal at Christmas is to get them something you know they really wanted and will play with all day, not dollop the entire Argos catalogue on them in one go. I know when I have hit the sweet spot with my kids and it’s usually something little and quirky that makes them happy (for my youngest it’s usually some kind of art gadget or pens)

Reactions: 15
I didn’t realise people actually posted pics showing odd gaudy piles of presents? My loving room currently looks like that as my MIL is all about quantity over quality and has spent all her redundancy money buying tit. I’m fuming, worried my kids will be spoilt, only open 1 or 2 then get bored or we will still be here Boxing Day unwrapping tit they won’t respect. To be proud of it is so awkward!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.