Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Right you RATTT GERRRLZZZ.

Stop being so fucking vicious!!!!
She’s trying to turn her life around for fuck sake!

NEW FAB TINY EYE SAL NOW:

🔴EATS CRAB STICKS FOR TEA AT HOME - ALWAYS HEALTHY!

🔴ORDERS A PRAWN SIDE SALAD FOR HER MAIN WHEN SHE OUT OUT - SHES SO VEGAN

🔴UPPED HER GAME BY CHARGING OVER £3 FOR A FANNY FLASH - KEEPING THE ECONOMY GOING

🔴TRIED ORDERING LIVE ANIMALS TO TURN UP AT HER MAMS FOR THE KIDS - BEST MUM EVER

🔴STARTED TO WORK OUT IN BETWEEN DRUG BINGES IN ATTENTION SEEKING OUTFITS - FANTASTIC LAW ABIDING CITIZEN IN LEEDS

🔴ONLY TAKES SCISSORS TO HER CLOTHES INSTEAD OF A LOVED ONE - STABBY IS ON THE MEND

So if any of use start being vicious just remember she’s made all these above changes in the last 7 days 🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Effi

I think it's crazy when people on here say her kids will definitely have permanent damage or that they will be broken. They have a safe and loving home, fair enough it's not with their mother but they're actually in a better situation than many children all the same. I hope that by being raised by someone that loves them and cares for them that they don't grow up to be broken or have permanent damage and I certainly hope they never read things like that. Hope they never Google her at all to be honest, they'd be better off.

I'm telling you now as someone raised by their grandparents for only 3 years or so, I'm 27 and to this day, it hurts.
Long story short...
I love my mum. Today she is the most important thing in my life but I will never be able to let go of the fact she left me, her own reasons of course but that doesnt help my pain. I remember it all. Other mums at the school gates, other mums at parents evening and my friends talking about thier mums, when I couldnt remember the last time I seen mine.

I was happy and safe and spoilt by my grandparents and now as an adult we have the closest relationship along with my mum. But it will never take away from those years shes missing from my memory when I felt like I wasnt good enough for her.

So add on to my feelings of such a short time of my childhood to what her children have to deal with and grow up to understand who Sallie really is....
Permanent damage. Not assed. It is what it is, kids are so susceptible and even things you might think are fuck all or they ain't really paying attention can affect them for the rest of their lives and that's just a fact. Simple as

I think it's crazy when people on here say her kids will definitely have permanent damage or that they will be broken. They have a safe and loving home, fair enough it's not with their mother but they're actually in a better situation than many children all the same. I hope that by being raised by someone that loves them and cares for them that they don't grow up to be broken or have permanent damage and I certainly hope they never read things like that. Hope they never Google her at all to be honest, they'd be better off.
Also would like to add, I'm a mum myself now, with everything I could of ever wished for and all my babies are girls, if I go out for the night then get up in the morning with them to give them breakfast, you can bet your ass they are asking me over breakfast where I was at bedtime. When I left them in their own home and bedrooms with their father 🤷🏼‍♀️
Safe space or naaa, a mother neglecting her babies will always have an affect.

I totally agree none of us really know her and none of us know the full story but I bet she would give her right arm to have them back and it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love them. I’ve a friend that suffered trauma and got into drugs and lost her kids and it’s sad. I pity her when I see her like that with other kids it actually makes me feel really sorry for her 😪

Naaa not assed in the slightest, we all go through shit, we can all mess around with drugs or drink too many wines when we are hurting, we can all fall into a bad dark place, the second you mentioned having by babies taken from me, that would be the end of that. Simple as. And if worst came to worst and I lost them, I would die before I didnt give my last breath to have them back, not swanning around the globe trying to find myself when all she needs is a course of anti Bs and a month off the drugs and booze. If you cant sort your self out for the babies you've gave life too then they are better off without.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Can you imagine looking out the window into your communal garden admiring the downfall of snow and you realise the prossie from the flat upstairs has got her threpany bits out oddly gyrating in front of a tripod.

someone offer her a blanket and a warm drink then call the dog warden.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

wiganuser

VIP Member
I hate the cult of Kids Cavern/Cricket. I was sat at the Costa in Met Quarter one Xmas people watching and every single person who entered that Kids Cavern shop was the same-clearly drug dealers molls or involved in dodgy dealings. Canda Goose coats galore 🙄. No normal person could, or would, piss away 100 quid on a Givenchy baby grow only to get it full of baby shit and sick. They’re all the same, they think if they lash a load of money at a gaudy branded outfit for Xmas and Boxing Day it makes them mother of the year when they spend the best part of it fobbing the kids off with the Nan or hungover or on a coke comedown. Gang of slags.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏I despise designer clothes for kids, when I see one in moschino, dsquared,Gucci, Burberry, Givenchy I instantly think of a drug dealing dad and a mum who laundered money though her make up studio. It screams chav not I am so rich! Il take zara kids clothes any day over this overpriced tatt. My kids will have a nice little savings account for when they turn 18 and what will their kids get, a google image of their dad in the nick and their mums vagina on onlyfans

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Boobooblublu

I hate the cult of Kids Cavern/Cricket. I was sat at the Costa in Met Quarter one Xmas people watching and every single person who entered that Kids Cavern shop was the same-clearly drug dealers molls or involved in dodgy dealings. Canda Goose coats galore 🙄. No normal person could, or would, piss away 100 quid on a Givenchy baby grow only to get it full of baby shit and sick. They’re all the same, they think if they lash a load of money at a gaudy branded outfit for Xmas and Boxing Day it makes them mother of the year when they spend the best part of it fobbing the kids off with the Nan or hungover or on a coke comedown. Gang of slags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

I dont have a clue

She didn’t give up her kids though they were removed following the video Gerrard posted. She’s made some horrific mistakes but she’s more than paid the price for them. Yes she’s a right dick at times and it’s like watching a car crash but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love her kids. I feel real sorry for her. Others don’t and that’s fine because everybody is entitled to their own opinion but I can’t help but feel pity and sadness for her. 🤷🏼‍♀️
They were removed for her behaviour. Not cos Gerard posted a video!! Pity and sadness?? She’s a product of her own behaviour. Feel for her children the fact they don’t have their mum. She could of proved herself during 26 weeks of care proceedings before a final order was made for those kids not to be in her car. And she never!! She went to raves with kids, shows videos of doing balloons on Instagram, fucked off abroad to ‘work’ and got with a kid who threatened her and caused her to move!!! She could be working tooth and nail and dancing to social services tune to get those kids back. And she’s not! So where is the pity in that???

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Manonthemoon

Wait... did she go out in the snow, take a pic... then go home, do her makeup and go back out again?? How come she’s got a full face of makeup with lashes on in one pic, and not in the other?!
B0B17A55-5E5F-4D57-949D-2AE36E5F432B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Mum of the year 👏🏼👏🏼 As long as there is a chavvy designer outfit & a ridiculous pile of presents for you to show to Instagram to prove to yourself you’re a great parent, who cares if you can’t kiss them goodnight, cuddle them when they are poorly & witness all the milestones in their lives. Money doesn’t make up for your absence.

Absolute Dickhead

Reactions: 40

OliveOil2020

“Me and my mum know how to put on a good Christmas”... errrm no love, it’s your mum that’s done all the work. I bet that little girl would trade half those presents in a heartbeat to have had her mum reading stories at night, comforting her when she’s not well, picking her up from school, writing out cards, enjoying the lead up to the big day. The whole situation is just so sad. Still as long as there’s a massive pile of presents to show off on the gram, she can kid herself that she’s parenting.

Happy Christmas to you all. X

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Imagine being in your mid 30’s in your what 4th/5th/6th home of the year, losing custody of your children, having absolutely no true friends, living on hire purchase and having rants on Instagram over a pair of shoes. Sad life, I’m so glad that I’m a jealous hater.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Whys this thread becoming just people telling me about their home life and kids.... not interested huns😴😴😴😴.....here for the sally goss only 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How has she just posted a meme about 'dear governement u can tell me what to do when u pay my bills' BITCH U WERE DONE FOR FUCKING BENEFIT FRAUD LMAOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 37

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
This pandemic has only brought the hustle out of the “self employed Fanny flashers” like Axl, making them think about which AliExpress outfits they need to order to try and rack up subscribers to keep a few packs of crab sticks in the fridge..

Most of us with a full time job we’ve been in for years who have been lucky enough to keep our jobs during this pandemic don’t need any side cash in hand/HUSTLE thanks Axl.

And for all the ones who have sadly lost their jobs due to the pandemic - don’t feel like you need to flash your Fanny and have a “hustle” something will come up soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36