Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks @Cantbebotheredtomove smashing title with the most likes, I had to go back a few pages to find the most popular thread suggestion!! Also had to shorten Holland and Barrett to h&b so it would fit

Can someone do the TLDR please I’m shite at them

What a wild thread the last one was 🤣 ball sack lips galore

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s deffo on a job wherever the duck she’s gone.
I can’t believe the pelmet woman is still wanting Axl to advertise for her after her gifting some to Axl and Axl then selling them 🥴🥴😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ever since a tattler posted about pulling down some pelmets and having hundreds of spiders drop out of them... I just shudder every time she posts them
I honestly think they look tit. I don’t understand why anyone would want those.

Reactions: 18
Pelmets are hideous, proper chavvy. Big thing in Lpool though x
At least we know that there won’t be light cracking through the top of her girls room curtains. 😌 I’m sure that will help Sallie in the mornings when her girls aren’t up at the crack of dawn.... oh wait....

I found this gif of Sallie in her gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least we know that there won’t be light cracking through the top of her girls room curtains. 😌 I’m sure that will help Sallie in the mornings when her girls aren’t up at the crack of dawn.... oh wait....

I found this gif of Sallie in her gaff
Is this the property she owns in Liverpool, the flat she owns in Wakefield, her gaff in Dubai where she moved for a couple of weeks, or the one she's going to live in when she moves to Spain?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think they come free with the £400 crushed velvet couches off Facebook
I am guilty of a grey crushed velvet ottoman box
It’s awful but I use it in the bottom of my wardrobe, it even has the plastic glitzy buttons
I bought it 2 years ago when I was clearly a simpleton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s awful but I use it in the bottom of my wardrobe, it even has the plastic glitzy buttons
Me too :oops:and the matching curtains 😳...... And lampshade 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been following along like watching a car crash!
I’m not sure what the deal was when she came to Dubai, but you can’t just ‘move here’ you have to have a visa sponsored by your employer, and a medical before you can work and stay. British people can visit no problem with no hassle, but you can’t just rock up and legally work or rent an apartment- she would have to have been here on a tourist visa, which would mean she couldn’t earn any money legally....

Reactions: 9
You could always lie and say you got it free with your fawn frenchie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.