Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone update me why she moved between wakey and Leeds? Like how random to love over an hour away from your children? Was it because of the lad who she had been seeing a week?? I’m confused??

Reactions: 4
She’s 3! Just put her in some clothes they don’t have to be SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ONLY CLOTHES maybe he gives no shits about your obsessive traditions of dressing them up like tiny frilly dolls in stupid ugly designer clothing?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s live, and her life is now amazing cos she’s been taking ketones! Whoop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just turned on and missed what she was. Chatting about reporting to the police???

Reactions: 2
Waffle, waffle, waffle!
Boring af

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
More arsed about how much money she made and her own travel plans than she is about seeing her kids.
She’s a selfish fucker.
This new me gym-eatinghealthy-startingabusiness cycle - we’ve all seen it abar 5 times this year. I bet she’s not dropped the Coke though.
She was starting a bikini line, then she was becoming an estate agent in Dubai like wtffff Sal you are so lost. Get a 9-5 job, see ya girls every weekend, bring yourself back down to earth still chasing the celeb 5 mins of Fame from being voted out first in BB

That’s made me feel bleeping ILL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she answer those questions about her kids on that live? I missed it 😂

Reactions: 5
Her arse implants look like she’s smuggling 2 bars of Cadbury’s dairymilk under her pants

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her arse implants look like she’s smuggling 2 bars of Cadbury’s dairymilk under her pants
They look like the same shape as the concrete flags me mum and dad used to have in the front garden when they first bought their 1960’s built house.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly she makes me rage! She's so bleeping materialistic and because she is so obsessed with appearance she assumes everyone else is. Kids like comfort and convenience, mine have asked to wear their jammies all day! Where is the compassion? The love? Cuddling up and watching xmas films together? I dont get why she isn't at her mum's house and spending time with them. They're not at school and it seems as though she can have contact, so why isnt she with them considering last xmas she was in hospital (which was probably self inflicted because the attention wasn't on hers but it back fired) how does she then have the cheek to call out her daughter's dad over some stupid bleeping outfit. Ahhh duck off Sal you're a massive knob and don't deserve them girls. Oh and saying shes broody and wants a boy! Wtf! She has zero self awareness.
People like her need sterilising. I never, ever want to think bad thoughts about someone but she is really pushing it for me. She actually is a despicable person inside and out.

When ya ex fella doesn’t pick up an outfit you put behind the till in a stall on St Johns Market for ya kid so you have to go and pick it up yourself:
ST JOHNS MARKET, Barb you make me die😂😂😂😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a lot of shite . To be a good mum kids need stability , safety and love ... obviously a warm environment , schooling , clothes and a full belly . I really think the most important thing they need it a non judgmental parent that they feel they can come to with any problem or issue .
I really don't think outfits for whatever Radom day come under that .
I am not perfect but I have raised to fanatic daughters both in there mid twenties. Both with degrees must most important both kind and empathetic.
I still have a wee 12 year old to go . Parenting is hardcore but it’s not in Sallies make up currently ( I hope it changes ) to put her children before herself .

Reactions: 15
She’s a narcissist and her children are better off away from her. They’ll only grow up to disown her anyway.

Reactions: 9
She’s 3! Just put her in some clothes they don’t have to be SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ONLY CLOTHES maybe he gives no shits about your obsessive traditions of dressing them up like tiny frilly dolls in stupid ugly designer clothing?
I don’t understand the constant obsession with this. Who cares about a Christmas Day outfit? Mine will prob be in their leggings and jumpers so that they are comfy for relaxing, snuggling all together watching movies, having their Christmas dinner, going on a dog walk and playing with gifts. Kids don’t need to have specific outfits to cement an occasion all they need is the love from a present, stable and caring parent. Especially when the youngest is only 4! She is really missing the point of being a parent if she even thinks she’s a good one because she’s bought the ‘Christmas Day outfits’ all by herself 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.