Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest this whole “my life is amazing / zen / changed person” act that’s going on at the moment makes me feel as uncomfortable as the out of control phases she has. It’s just another manifestation of whatever illness and or drugs she is taking. Its disingenuous and anyone who knows her or has followed her for a while can see it. Real growth is uncomfortable and takes work, its not proclaiming to the Internet how amazing your life is every five minutes. I genuinely wish her well but to be quite honest some of the things I’ve seen her do and say I’ve been less than impressed.

And just to add going on about the Christmas Day outfits and ranting about her ex is a prime example of how she hasn’t changed. Normal people, people who are really doing the work to be better don’t care about stuff like Christmas Day outfits. She doesn’t even see those kids for months on end.

Reactions: 19
To be honest this whole “my life is amazing / zen / changed person” act that’s going on at the moment makes me feel as uncomfortable as the out of control phases she has. It’s just another manifestation of whatever illness and or drugs she is taking. Its disingenuous and anyone who knows her or has followed her for a while can see it. Real growth is uncomfortable and takes work, its not proclaiming to the Internet how amazing your life is every five minutes. I genuinely wish her well but to be quite honest some of the things I’ve seen her do and say I’ve been less than impressed.

And just to add going on about the Christmas Day outfits and ranting about her ex is a prime example of how she hasn’t changed. Normal people, people who are really doing the work to be better don’t care about stuff like Christmas Day outfits. She doesn’t even see those kids for months on end.
This! 👏🏻👏🏻
I really hope she is sorting herself out, for the sake of her kids more than anything, but like you said, it’s just coming across as insincere. Podcasts and pyramid schemes and a book and online courses and whatever the plane thing was? All at the same time? I can’t take anything she says seriously, especially when she’s still banging on about going to Turkey for more arse implants. Again, I really do hope that this is her moment of clarity and she stays on the straight and narrow but this is the fifth or sixth time we’ve heard this in the last year or so, so only time will tell.

Reactions: 8
So last time she was in liverpool -to see her kids- which she seemed to have done for one afternoon, well done sal- she had to stay in a hotel, so is she allowed to stay in the same house as them at christmas?

Reactions: 6
I would love to sit down with all of these z list celebrities and question them on the concept of ketosis and how drinking ketones is supposed to work. They would have no idea. And those who have some kind of idea about ketosis know full well you can’t “drink” yourself into ketosis. It’s such bullshit.

Reactions: 23
So last time she was in liverpool -to see her kids- which she seemed to have done for one afternoon, well done sal- she had to stay in a hotel, so is she allowed to stay in the same house as them at christmas?
it’s difficult to know isnt it. Could very well be if she’s not allowed them over night she can’t stay in the same house as them. Or could be as simple as her mum doesn’t have the room. Unfortunately you dont ever get the truth with her.

Reactions: 4
Well I thought the rules were Christmas Day only so you have to travel there and back in a day? Puts you in a bit of a predicament though when you haven’t got a car and you like to spend 90% of your time inebriated.

Reactions: 7
Well I thought the rules were Christmas Day only so you have to travel there and back in a day? Puts you in a bit of a predicament though when you haven’t got a car and you like to spend 90% of your time inebriated.
She will probably claim she is exempt and try to use the rule about kids whose parents aren’t together

Reactions: 2
“HAPPY CHRISTMAS TATTLE HEADS”

ive been mad busy with work now time to chill with a cuppa an catch up you really have been busy guys , can’t wait to see what I’ve missed 😂 she all zen again I see , bet it won’t “namaSTAY” 😂

Why does she need balloons for Christmas? Little eye prolapse lips twit
Oh my god this has killed me “prolapse lips twit😂🤣 ahh this thread has got me creased lovely morning read while in the bath 😂🤣

That bleeping bag & the pop tart shoes 🤦🏼‍♀️ They look like an Ethel Austin’s special (if you’re old enough to remember !!)
MY GOD ETHEL AUSTINS 😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's not seen her kids in over a week but rather than rush back to liverpool to see them, she would rather spend hours in a salon getting a blow dry when everywhere will be in tier 4 with no place to go.

This! 👏🏻👏🏻
I really hope she is sorting herself out, for the sake of her kids more than anything, but like you said, it’s just coming across as insincere. Podcasts and pyramid schemes and a book and online courses and whatever the plane thing was? All at the same time? I can’t take anything she says seriously, especially when she’s still banging on about going to Turkey for more arse implants. Again, I really do hope that this is her moment of clarity and she stays on the straight and narrow but this is the fifth or sixth time we’ve heard this in the last year or so, so only time will tell.
Why can't people just find a regular job, steady income, pension and stability..but no, they want pyramid scheme's, influencers, drug dealing, selling their crusty bodies. Sad pathetic lives they all lead

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Also, I know these people are not exactly having Mensa desperate to sign them up, but are they that stupid that they can't dry their own hair or put mascara on? Why do you need someone to 'do' your lashes? It beggars belief.

Reactions: 10
She's not seen her kids in over a week but rather than rush back to liverpool to see them, she would rather spend hours in a salon getting a blow dry when everywhere will be in tier 4 with no place to go.

Why can't people just find a regular job, steady income, pension and stability..but no, they want pyramid scheme's, influencers, drug dealing, selling their crusty bodies. Sad pathetic lives they all lead
Her lips look bigger again, has she been at them with a bicycle pump.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s this massive thing about a “Christmas Day Outfit” I know that it’s nice for everyone to have nice stuff on Christmas Day but A) No one is going anywhere this year & B) Yout kids aren’t arsed about a gaudy OTT chavvy rig out from Cricket !!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.