Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s cooking dinner! Nutroast for her & her girl cause they don’t eat meat... oh Sal that kid has had more Mac Donald’s than access visits with you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine not seeing your child in a few weeks and just stood taking selfies all day the bleeping beg....

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Proves she doesn’t really know her own child because usually your goal at Christmas is to get them something you know they really wanted and will play with all day, not dollop the entire Argos catalogue on them in one go. I know when I have hit the sweet spot with my kids and it’s usually something little and quirky that makes them happy (for my youngest it’s usually some kind of art gadget or pens)
THIS

We are fortunate that we have a very comfortable home life and want for very little but that doesn't mean to say I'd go and buy every single thing... Its sensory overload and setting such a bad example. Our little one is only 2.5 but he woke this morning to 5 presents off us. Now that may seem mean but he opened the first one (a wooden train set - from argos 😂) and he hasn't even bothered about the rest yet! Literally cannot tear him away. Kids don't need a lot presents... PRESENCE, love and connection and like the quoted poster said - you'd get it right with just a few worthwhile things rather then being taught to open, toss aside, open, toss aside, clutter the house and eventually chuck away / donate.

Sal you eat fish you twit
OMG your profile pic... I love it!!! Xxx

Reactions: 8
I agree with her it’s sad to troll on Christmas Day who has the energy 😂
But surely she hasn’t the time for all those selfies and eye bleeping, just play with your kid 😂

• Haha
Hahaha. I put up that post about Kids Cavern and Givenchy baby grows and perennial show off Charlotte Dawson posts a story showing off her carrier bags from Kids Cavern and a...Givenchy baby grow!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Old Sal has spent most of her time prancing about in they dress today pouting int he camera with those wonky lips. Who’s looking after the kid. Her mum I suppose 😳

Reactions: 9
Hahaha. I put up that post about Kids Cavern and Givenchy baby grows and perennial show off Charlotte Dawson posts a story showing off her carrier bags from Kids Cavern and a...Givenchy baby grow!
Hahaha I saw that 😂 so tacky. I’d assume they were fake anyway. Imagine having your baby in a bib with the GG logo on it 🙈 people who actually have money don’t feel the need to plaster it all over social media and buy designer brands for their babies/children. All for show, can’t stand it!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
If she has all this money why hasn’t she bought property for her girls instead of all this tatt. Set up savings accounts for them which would be much more useful to get on the ladder. It’s all just rubbish. In the kind of economy we are in now it’s gaudy to run all that in people’s faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People who have money tend not to overtly tell people they have money. I find it highly unlikely that someone who is so unstable has found herself so cashed up that she was able to stack that much under a Christmas tree for one child alone. My theory is that half of those were empty boxes. She can’t tell the truth about her job, her holidays, her exercise and drug/alcohol use so it’s really unlikely that those presents were all presents. It was all entirely for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 18
People who have money tend not to overtly tell people they have money. I find it highly unlikely that someone who is so unstable has found herself so cashed up that she was able to stack that much under a Christmas tree for one child alone. My theory is that half of those were empty boxes. She can’t tell the truth about her job, her holidays, her exercise and drug/alcohol use so it’s really unlikely that those presents were all presents. It was all entirely for the ‘gram.
Sal is the type of person who would squander money the minute she has it and wouldn't think twice about the future which is sad in her line of work, what would she have to show for in her 50s, a stretched fanny and a wonky surgery face. I used to feel sorry for her mum but I get the feeling the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Sal's work is done now, she's seen the kids for the day, I bet she couldn't wait until sav went bed so she could get off her face. I bet her mum allows her to do it in her house 😦😫

Prime example of having millions but zero class. Kids head to toe in gucci 🤮 They wouldn't look out of place in kirkby.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Sal is the type of person who would squander money the minute she has it and wouldn't think twice about the future which is sad in her line of work, what would she have to show for in her 50s, a stretched fanny and a wonky surgery face. I used to feel sorry for her mum but I get the feeling the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Sal's work is done now, she's seen the kids for the day, I bet she couldn't wait until sav went bed so she could get off her face. I bet her mum allows her to do it in her house 😦😫

Prime example of having millions but zero class. Kids head to toe in gucci 🤮 They wouldn't look out of place in kirkby.
I work with a girl who’s boyfriend is very obviously a drug dealer and she is constantly posting up her 2 kids head to toe in designer gear and it’s always so TACKY!! Money certainly doesn’t buy class. I got my little boys outfit in next and got my little girl a tartan dress reduced in Tesco’s the other day and they look a million times better than these kids in their tit designer clobber!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Charlotte Dawson has bought/gifted?? A load of clothes from Kids Cavern...all designer 😩 who puts a baby in a Gucci babygrow? Also who was the man on Sallys stories in the dressing gown? I agree what someone else said about her mum, she seems fine about her and whatever she does. That would not be mine though, there's no way my mum would appear on my insta or condone any of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas Rrrrraaaat gerls. Am fuckin pissed. Hope you all had a good one 🎅🎄🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Who the duck takes a ring light to there mums on Xmas to take pics of urself in the kitchen, that's something a 13 year old does.. Why does she always act like a child.. She's near 40 😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.