Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyes look ridiculous now way to small for her face makes her face look bigger where they're so small, why she's chose to do that is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
My hubby just said to me... Who the fukkk is that, is that a man 🙈🙈🙈
Omg I tit u not my fella said the same when I was watching her couple of weeks back. he said is that a man I went no its psycho Sally. like he knew who she was he went who the duck is that 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her eyes look ridiculous now way to small for her face makes her face look bigger where they're so small, why she's chose to do that is beyond me.
I don't get the trend either 🤷‍♀️ it looks like they've caned a £20 bag of haze everyones walking round looking like pot heads with these tiny slits for eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh wow sorry I’m still catching up on previous threads after some time out... I’m up to her meltdown after Dubai where she claimed about the still born an that she had such a bad childhood. OMG this makes me so angry she is such a liar she made her per mother’s life hell when she was a teenager. Constantly causing trouble, running away etc to the point when she had to go a live with her dad for awhile because her poor mum literally had tried everything an couldn’t cope with her an the trouble she was causing!! 😡 how can she bare face lie about stuff like that. I have commented before I went to school with her an that whole book she wrote is a load of bull aswell she was never bullied in school she was the bully an would do anything for attention just like she does now!! Anyway sorry about the rant from an old post it just had to be said.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I chuckled at the bit where she was making out like she was embracing her natural curly hair when 90% of the hair on her head isn’t actually hers. Then I noticed how much she WILL NOT STOP touching it and I had to switch off, leave your bleeping greasy wig alone for a minute!

Reactions: 9
Bet her neighbours love her - washing machine on and hoovering that late.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow sorry I’m still catching up on previous threads after some time out... I’m up to her meltdown after Dubai where she claimed about the still born an that she had such a bad childhood. OMG this makes me so angry she is such a liar she made her per mother’s life hell when she was a teenager. Constantly causing trouble, running away etc to the point when she had to go a live with her dad for awhile because her poor mum literally had tried everything an couldn’t cope with her an the trouble she was causing!! 😡 how can she bare face lie about stuff like that. I have commented before I went to school with her an that whole book she wrote is a load of bull aswell she was never bullied in school she was the bully an would do anything for attention just like she does now!! Anyway sorry about the rant from an old post it just had to be said.

Hi, I read on here or caught the end of one of her lives, cant remember which, when she said/it was stated that she was put into a home or hostel as her mum/parent could not cope with her, is that true?

Reactions: 3
Sub a day Sal stop with your tit!!!
Excuse the phone, I use a crappy one for my lurking etc haha. (Nails also not mine they Hubby’s lol ) he’s now also up to date on Sal too! 😂 Anyway, 100 people subbed in the last few hours ? Hun you can see the dates. 2 people subbed on the 21st, you made 6quid. She literally flogs her fanny for 30 quid a week.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like Sal isn’t going to turkey since flights have been banned indefinitely from the uk

Reactions: 4
Excuse the phone, I use a crappy one for my lurking etc haha. (Nails also not mine they Hubby’s lol ) he’s now also up to date on Sal too! 😂 Anyway, 100 people subbed in the last few hours ? Hun you can see the dates. 2 people subbed on the 21st, you made 6quid. She literally flogs her fanny for 30 quid a week.
tbf are they not the time rather than the date??

Reactions: 2
she’s used that screenshot pic before I’m sure. Only know because one of the names is familiar to me and made me smirk last time she shared it imagining it was him signing up to her OF. Could be wrong but pretty sure

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.