Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we can all have a cropped grey hoody to wear for days.
Nothing would look more flattering, especially if she models it with a full length gillet 😍 She can bring out a body spray range as well, fish guts and meaty crisps Sallie Axls signature scents.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hair isn’t curly. That was done with the chopstick curler 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing would look more flattering, especially if she models it with a full length gillet 😍 She can bring out a body spray range as well, fish guts and meaty crisps Sallie Axls signature scents.
Basically she will bulk buy a load of Aliexpress tatt, get a cheap logo printed on it. Sal hardly has any celebs following her to promote it and I doubt anyone would want to, who would associate themselves with her 😫

Hardly the poster woman for clean, healthy living. Botched nose, arse, eyes, tummy she's Frankenstein's bride

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she obsessed with other peoples sex life?

you know what they say those who talk about it the most are probably not getting it! X

Reactions: 10
Hi, I read on here or caught the end of one of her lives, cant remember which, when she said/it was stated that she was put into a home or hostel as her mum/parent could not cope with her, is that true?
I’m not 100% sure on the circumstances around the hostel as it was after we left school. I know she did end up living in a hostel for awhile but I’m not sure why.

Reactions: 4
Ooohhhh I seriously want sal to go out with a 24 year old and he takes her home to his mum!!! I’d pay to watch that!!
Also Sal- remember the last time you went out with a 25 year old 🙄 you had to move to Wakefield

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She seems like a lost soul right now. Constantly going through different phases, altering between a party lifestyle and then trying to educate and better herself. Unfortunately I feel as though she’ll always revert to her old ways, even though she seems right now like she wants to get back on track. I can’t imagine not having custody of my children. She doesn’t seem to have a purpose, like she’s trying to figure out who she should be. She’s altered her face that much that she’s unrecognisable. Those cat eyes were a mistake as well as the massive uneven lips, she does look like a drag queen. As much as I take the mick I actually do want her to get well and better herself - I feel for her children growing up with their grandma knowing their mum didn’t do enough to keep them or even get them back.

Reactions: 17
I never comment on here ever but I have read a lot of threads about many influencers etc. But if at least she is trying to change all the things you have all been slagging her off for, why not applaud that? She might fail and do this whole cycle again but at least right now at this point she is trying!!!! You can't just comment on the bad all of the time, let's have some good will please. I know I'm just gonna just jumped on for this but just going to say it anyway!
This is Sal's 100000th re-invention, she had had more lives than a bleeping cat

Unfortunately she is a narcissist and will never change. She consumes too much alcohol/ drugs and depends on social media.

I would read all her other threads and you will see out point of view

She needs to ditch the IG, only fans,vile outbursts and focus on herself then people might take her serious.

Reactions: 11
I’ll give it to her, fair play for trying. We can only hope she stays on the right road to getting her kids back but it’ll never happen. Only for the stricter lock downs happening atm god knows where she would be, probably down in London with the Albanians!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never comment on here ever but I have read a lot of threads about many influencers etc. But if at least she is trying to change all the things you have all been slagging her off for, why not applaud that? She might fail and do this whole cycle again but at least right now at this point she is trying!!!! You can't just comment on the bad all of the time, let's have some good will please. I know I'm just gonna just jumped on for this but just going to say it anyway!
This account is brand spanking new but apparently never comments and has read a lot of threads....okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.