Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt sorry for her mum as well until last night on that live when her mum was calling the girl over the shoes a woman. Then when they were talking about G having a lizard and the mum was laughing along in the comments going it's probably his new girlfriend hahahahaha. Hahahahahaha no your looking after ged and sallies kid in your bleeping prime because they're not responsible enough to have kids and your calling people tramps and cracking jokes 😑 apple doesn't fall far from the tree I assume
Gutted I missed the live yesterday but I’ve got to say that I believe Sallie is in control of her mums Instagram. She hasn’t used it for ages and her mum hasn’t commented previously. Seems a bit of a coincidence that she chirps up to slag off geds new girlfriend!

Reactions: 12
She literally posted about investing her money not spending it all on surgery yesterday and hours later she’s on about going back to Turkey? Wish she would just stay there the absolute weapon 😂
She needs to bin herself. She's done this for absolutely years, I know people hold out that she's going to change but if loosing your kids doesn't prompt change then the gym and therapist certainly won't she's self centred and thinks the world owes her something

Gutted I missed the live yesterday but I’ve got to say that I believe Sallie is in control of her mums Instagram. She hasn’t used it for ages and her mum hasn’t commented previously. Seems a bit of a coincidence that she chirps up to slag off geds new girlfriend!
Well no one said about ged having a girlfriend they were commenting saying they've been round feeding geds lizard and the mum piped up and said it's probably his new girlfriend and sallie was sitting back while reading the comments off her so it deffo couldn't of been sallie writing the comments could it?

Reactions: 8
Fucken hell been the gym for no longer than a week but already her body is starting to change I think she might have sleep in her eyes stupid waste of space what she is them trainers dont fit her aswell absolutely strangled them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs to bin herself. She's done this for absolutely years, I know people hold out that she's going to change but if loosing your kids doesn't prompt change then the gym and therapist certainly won't she's self centred and thinks the world owes her something

Well no one said about ged having a girlfriend they were commenting saying they've been round feeding geds lizard and the mum piped up and said it's probably his new girlfriend and sallie was sitting back while reading the comments off her so it deffo couldn't of been sallie writing the comments could it?
What’s the Mother’s Insta?

Reactions: 1
The fact shes able to go on multiple ‘holidays’ and not actually work makes me pretty pissed. She doesnt even push her sex work unlike many other sex workers who arent actually continuing to claim benefits which i highly suspect she is correct me if im wrong sal

Reactions: 8
The fact shes able to go on multiple ‘holidays’ and not actually work makes me pretty pissed. She doesnt even push her sex work unlike many other sex workers who arent actually continuing to claim benefits which i highly suspect she is correct me if im wrong sal
She probably does claim
I wonder if she has “regulars”🤢

Reactions: 7
She definitely claims and spends the rent money while she's galavanting. every property she's been in she's left it with loads of rent arrears hench why she gets her marching orders and just gets another place for a few months and repeats it again. Plus she won't make much on the game she's classed as mature with tattoos can't see punters crying out for that. She's the type people use to tit on and piss in her mouth

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What in the name of jesus christ has she done to her arse?! 😩

Also- while i’m on one... she’s trying to stir up some kind of conspiracy bullshit because she’s walked past the test centres a couple of times and hasn’t seen them full so therefore has concluded it’s a hoax.

Sallie i will explain why you don’t see crowds of people at testing centres you smelly weasel, see they stagger people’s arrivals so they can get tested safely without having to stand around in a crowd of people who all suspect they have covid. You wouldn’t know as your dirty arse hasn’t been tested for anything in your life. Hope that helps hun x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
mums obv an enabler ... she has probably never ever came down on sallie like a tonne of bricks like any normal mum would...

Reactions: 13
Awww i missed the live, booo. As if her mum was getting involved in the comments aswell instead of telling her daughter to come off it and stop acting like such a silly goose 🥴
Silly goose 😂 How very decent of you! I’m more uncouth however & feel that Silly bleep would be far better suited in reference to that smelly witch 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is that form of boxing? 😂 oh look at my body it’s changing ooopo turns around tenses her ass implants

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.