Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just a vicious circle for ole Sal.. she’s goes alway takes to much drugs, has a melt down, comes home, goes to the gym, she’ll see her kids for a few mins over Christmas & she will duck off again & the cycle with continue!! She will never change she’s an absolute mess who’s cares for no one but herself!!

Reactions: 11
Where does she actually get the money for all of it though? The surgeries? The holidays? We will no doubt see pictures of her living room swamped with toys at xmas

Reactions: 8
Where does she actually get the money for all of it though? The surgeries? The holidays? We will no doubt see pictures of her living room swamped with toys at xmas
She will either recycle the photos or take photos at her moms house

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness, running to the gym in the floor length puffa gilet and the hoodie she’s hacked at has absolutely killed me, then the extra hilarity of just trying to twit the duck out of the boxing punch bag. Amazing. Looks bleeping ridiculous.

• Haha
She so desperately wants to be liked / accepted by tattle... Here and Ged are the only reasons she posts 👀

Reactions: 12
Her story! I don’t think she is going to be a good advocate for a DV charity the way she still carries on.. 😫

Reactions: 10
Her story! I don’t think she is going to be a good advocate for a DV charity the way she still carries on.. 😫
Whats “sick” is that anyone could think of her as someone who could impart wisdom. Her numerous meltdowns show that her DV counselling is not working

I can't help but feel a little sorry for her - she doesn't have any real friends & just poses in front of her phone 24/7.

Right I wasn’t sure.! So I don’t know her full story was she abused.? Did she abuse her partner wasn’t there videos.?
I’m not too sure about the situation as a whole as I haven’t followed her that long but apparently she tried to stab him with a pair of scissors because he laughed at her when she was trying to self harm. He video’d it and it went viral, her little daughter could be seen in the background as well 😔
I think maybe he’d been violent to her prior to this but I’m not 100% certain.

Reactions: 2
I’m not too sure about the situation as a whole as I haven’t followed her that long but apparently she tried to stab him with a pair of scissors because he laughed at her when she was trying to self harm. He video’d it and it went viral, her little daughter could be seen in the background as well 😔
I think maybe he’d been violent to her prior to this but I’m not 100% certain.
Yeh apparently she wrote a book about how she suffered domestic violence while she was with him but then in court said she had lied about it ?

• Wow
Love how she says she’s off the drink then downs one every time she’s on live !! Does she not realise that we can see z?! So dumb

Yeh apparently she wrote a book about how she suffered domestic violence while she was with him but then in court said she had lied about it ?
Ohh I didn’t know she said it didn’t happen in court was it in family court she denied it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.