Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Maldives are Bali 🤣 not they're not, they're two different places. I think you mean OR, Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fucken hell been the gym for no longer than a week but already her body is starting to change I think she might have sleep in her eyes stupid waste of space what she is them trainers dont fit her aswell absolutely strangled them
The best was the back pose when all she does is bad lunges and squats 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What makes me absolutely laugh is when she thinks she can just go to places like Bali in the middle of a world pandemic like she’s above everyone else and can just do what she wants!

I messaged her and told her she can’t go to Bali and her flights will be cancelled like mine did and she deleted the post where she said ‘flights booked’ she hasn’t mentioned it again! Prolific liar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That photo on her grid of her in the gym... Im so confused, has she photoshopped another head onto it, looks nothing like her 🙈

Reactions: 8
All dolled up on the sofa, with hair and make up done..... Must be out on a job 🙈🍷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2 hours ago - IN THE GYM
58 mins ago - SAT ON SOFA DOLLED UP.

SALLIE WASH YOUR HAIR AFTER A WORK OUT YOU FUCKIN MINTY FUCKKKK 🤢🤢🤢 no bleeping way can she get home, cook her noodles and frozen peas and wash and dry that toilet brush bristle head in an hour 🤣

I bet anyone that gets within 5 yards of that head can smell stale biscuits and mold.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You know when dogs have worms and scrape their bums across the floor

#invisibleskateboard

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Them eyes have ruined her face she literally looks like one of them people who have gone too far with surgery and her face looks puffy as duck she was genuinely really pretty before

• Sad
Reactions: 19
When she rubs her sandpaper hands over herself.......it makes me feel like I want to gouge my eye balls out with a knife and fork 🙈🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Them eyes have ruined her face she literally looks like one of them people who have gone too far with surgery and her face looks puffy as duck she was genuinely really pretty before
She should’ve never touched her eyes!

Reactions: 13
She's literally a walking advert for botched surgery, I haven't seen one procedure she's had done that looks even the slightest bit alright. When the filter drops you can see her eyebrows are navy green upside down Nike ticks. She makes me barf 🤢

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.