Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here 🥰 just saying hi. No idea what I’m doing though but I thoroughly enjoy reading all this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s only open till ten. Who can be assed with that. Getting their rollers in and a full face of make up on. Most of us are playing board games with our kids and still in our Santa pj’s. Her lips look lumpy in that shot in the club as well.

Reactions: 17
Urgh imagine going out in that weather. Storm Bella or whatever it is it sounds horrendous. ☔ 2020 has had more storms than St. John’s
I’m on the couch wearing my new pjs drinking my Christmas gin and eating after 8’s (seeing as it’s 20:53pm💅🏼) surrounded by my kids Christmas bits my house is a mess but dya know what it feels great
She won’t go home at 10 she will end up in a gaff. Grandma on the Gary’s

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She couldn’t wait to see her kids, but has now dumped them & is out on the gear. Ok Sal.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Whatever the arrangement with her girls/visiting allowance etc, i still find it shocking she’s gone out on boxing day considering today was the only day she was seeing her older daughter (according to sal) ....
Why the hell would you want to cut that time short to spend it going out on the piss, when all she’s done all year is exactly that?
If she kept a low profile and didn’t share everything she did, people probs wouldn’t even comment-she’s so vain she can’t help posting herself eyefucking the camera from the toilets. Total mess 🥴

PS THERES A PANDEMIC SAL!! If i was her mum, I wouldn’t want her scabby arse back in my house after she had been tramping about all over town with a load of randoms. Selfish prick!

Reactions: 16
She must be skint after buying all them presents she couldn't afford an outfit, gone out in her ma's spanx 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That outfit is rank !!! I mean you don’t go out in that at her age. Can’t wait till she has a dance and the fake tan and sweat comes through the crotch. I mean she spends half the night in the toilet eyeing herself up imagine being out with her she goes to the loo and your left on your own at the table for an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even in tier two you’re still not meant to be mixing with different households in pubs/bars, and i’m pretty sure they’re meant to serve a “substantial meal” so it’s not even a proper night out, why would you even bother getting all done up for that?
Waste of time 😂 Go home have a baileys, crack the cheeseboard open and spend time with your family you silly cow

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.