Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be completely hanging out of her hole today, beer fear and big come down from all the shite she has threw into herself last night... Like I'm in my 30s and was rat arsed lastnight but I couldn't think of anything worse than go out in - 3 in a unitard looking like MrMotivater , looking for any bit of attention I could get ho ho ho sal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How long before her ‘anxiety’ kicks in because she’s in Liverpool rather than her admitting that she’s on a comedown?

Reactions: 12
Where on earth did she go in that outfit 🤣Boxing Day , wtf is wrong with her ? She really needs to stop acting like she is 18 and sort herself out. I bet she is still up from lasts nights binge in someone’s kitchen sniffing still in her gladiators outfit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She will be completely hanging out of her hole today, beer fear and big come down from all the shite she has threw into herself last night... Like I'm in my 30s and was rat arsed lastnight but I couldn't think of anything worse than go out in - 3 in a unitard looking like MrMotivater , looking for any bit of attention I could get ho ho ho sal 😂
Mr Motivator 😭😭😭 she needs a bum bag to complete the look

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where on earth did she go in that outfit 🤣Boxing Day , wtf is wrong with her ? She really needs to stop acting like she is 18 and sort herself out. I bet she is still up from lasts nights binge in someone’s kitchen sniffing still in her gladiators outfit 🤣
Gladiator ready !! Contestant ready !!!

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does it have poppers like a baby’s romper or do you have to take the whole thing off to wee? So many questions.

Wake up Sal ur uber’s here!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate the cult of Kids Cavern/Cricket. I was sat at the Costa in Met Quarter one Xmas people watching and every single person who entered that Kids Cavern shop was the same-clearly drug dealers molls or involved in dodgy dealings. Canda Goose coats galore 🙄. No normal person could, or would, piss away 100 quid on a Givenchy baby grow only to get it full of baby tit and sick. They’re all the same, they think if they lash a load of money at a gaudy branded outfit for Xmas and Boxing Day it makes them mother of the year when they spend the best part of it fobbing the kids off with the Nan or hungover or on a coke comedown. Gang of slags.
I hate this too. Always the same type of person without fail. Whenever I’m sat outside that Costa I’m just looking for the ones with the worst looking lips 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can imagine her now, sat in her lonely hotel room staring at the walls feeling like death warmed up, 😂 I've got anxiety just thinking about it. Bless her, poor little scruff.

Reactions: 5
I know girls like that thinking their minted posting photos of mountains of presents. Making out like their parent of the year

I just think your asking to get robbed 😕 it always all tat aswell cheap shite.

I reckon that’s what’s Sals bought cheap shite.

I keep that private. Not that I buy mountains of presents I buy what I think they would like and love. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I reckon those kids well the youngest is on an sgo which is why Sal is allowed to stay there.

An I think the oldest is still on a full care order placed with dad so since she were posting her stupid tit yesterday N’s dad has gone nah you can do one your not seeing her all day.

which is why she posted the mountain of presents and the ‘what to do now’ 🤯 and the reason she went out practicing for the tour de Liverpool.

If I’m right Sal you’re doing this all wrong and continually proving people right.

Being able to provide for your child doesn’t make you a parent hun. Picking them up when they fall, praising them when they achieve actually just bleeping being there for them is what makes you a parent.

Reactions: 16
Parenting for two days of the year 👏. The rest of the 363 days she's providing 🤣. Its tragic they don't need all those presents for the gram. Honestly she needs that tuna purse sewn up. I'm not a parent but I sure as hell have some idea of what they need. Can't even do the full 48 hours on the beg to go out fml.

Reactions: 12
Parenting for two days of the year 👏. The rest of the 363 days she's providing 🤣. Its tragic they don't need all those presents for the gram. Honestly she needs that tuna purse sewn up. I'm not a parent but I sure as hell have some idea of what they need. Can't even do the full 48 hours on the beg to go out fml.
Well she was there but debatable if she was parenting when she had her ring light set up in her mums kitchen posing. No kid in sight just being really irritating and annoying towards her mum, like a kid who’s had too many E numbers or she’s on the Columbian marching powder

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.