Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh imagine going out in that weather. Storm Bella or whatever it is it sounds horrendous. ☔ 2020 has had more storms than St. John’s
I’m on the couch wearing my new pjs drinking my Christmas gin and eating after 8’s (seeing as it’s 20:53pm💅🏼) surrounded by my kids Christmas bits my house is a mess but dya know what it feels great
She won’t go home at 10 she will end up in a gaff. Grandma on the Gary’s

grandma on the Gary’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is that nude thing her outfit I saw before?? The compression type thing??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely that is some sort of ‘foundation garment’?? Does she think she’s kirkby’s answer to Kim Kardashian and her ‘skims’?? Above everything else she must be FREEZING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has she forgot to get ready. Looks like she’s wearing her post surgery dressings!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even on a really hot 18 year old fresh girl. You would need a deep tan or olive skin to wear it. And you would surely wear on the beach or out to a day rave. Not to a restaurant. She seems to dress more juvenile the older she gets. She cannot accept she is ageing. She will look hurrendous at 45 still dressing like this. As she does now. Yuck.

Reactions: 16
I see the nasty little tart is at a rave with a load of teenagers again hahahaha the state of it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Heard it through the grapevine. Not sure if she’s been deleting stories. These “raves” pop up every week...we’re headed to tier 3 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I hate the cult of Kids Cavern/Cricket. I was sat at the Costa in Met Quarter one Xmas people watching and every single person who entered that Kids Cavern shop was the same-clearly drug dealers molls or involved in dodgy dealings. Canda Goose coats galore 🙄. No normal person could, or would, piss away 100 quid on a Givenchy baby grow only to get it full of baby tit and sick. They’re all the same, they think if they lash a load of money at a gaudy branded outfit for Xmas and Boxing Day it makes them mother of the year when they spend the best part of it fobbing the kids off with the Nan or hungover or on a coke comedown. Gang of slags.
I need to say something here,
I don't know if it's like a scouse cultural thing or not but I 100% buy my kids clothes in those shops, especially Christmas and boxing day, new year too. I dont think that determines how much i care for them or not. It's just how i grew up and how my babies will grow up too. I have daughters and alot of them 😂 I absolutely love dressing them up and they love it too, I agree that love and time means more to them than anything else but I'm so proud of the little girls I've made and I dress them in designer, all year round. I'm by no means minted but I work hard and my kids always look impeccable. No shame in it what so ever. But I get your point of one designer outfit for Christmas doesnt make you mother of the year but at the same time, enjoying dressing your kids in gorgeous designer isn't a bad thing either. ..

Presence not presents Sal! Those gifts though, how insensitive to show that off after this shitshow of a year.

Didnt fancy donating any gifts to children who will not have? Food bank? Or is the only generous thing you do is an onlyfans discount?

Merry Christmas rat geeeerls 🥂 I've loved making my way through these threads during the lockdown.
Again, am sorry girls but I've got to argue this, I buy my girls more than this, and i am massively over the top on Christmas and i LOVE spoiling them because i can, and they are lovely and greatful and polite for each gift, but you can bet your life i didnt splash it all over my insta. Or any social media. I didnt do it too look like a good mum, I done it cause I'm a massive softie and I love them and I'd give them the world if i could. Just fyi before you all jump on me, I love my girls and I give them every second of my time,energy and love but I dont think for one minute buying them hundreds if presents ts makes you a bad parent. Not seeing them all year then trying to compensate does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know if it's like a scouse cultural thing or not but I 100% buy my kids clothes in those shops, especially Christmas and boxing day, new year too. I dont think that determines how much i care for them or not. It's just how i grew up and how my babies will grow up too. I have daughters and alot of them 😂 I absolutely love dressing them up and they love it too, I agree that love and time means more to them than anything else but I'm so proud of the little girls I've made and I dress them in designer, all year round. I'm by no means minted but I work hard and my kids always look impeccable. No shame in it what so ever. But I get your point of one designer outfit for Christmas doesnt make you mother of the year but at the same time, enjoying dressing your kids in gorgeous designer isn't a bad thing either. ..

Again, am sorry girls but I've got to argue this, I buy my girls more than this, and i am massively over the top on Christmas and i LOVE spoiling them because i can, and they are lovely and greatful and polite for each gift, but you can bet your life i didnt splash it all over my insta. Or any social media. I didnt do it too look like a good mum, I done it cause I'm a massive softie and I love them and I'd give them the world if i could. Just fyi before you all jump on me, I love my girls and I give them every second of my time,energy and love but I dont think for one minute buying them hundreds if presents ts makes you a bad parent. Not seeing them all year then trying to compensate does.
I actually think you’re right it might be a scouse trend. Still doesn’t sit right with me.
Designer outfit seems pointless at that age.
I’ve struggled to get my little one out of Xmas PJs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25

Christmas, Boxing Day and Easter clothes are definitely a scouse cultural thing and you’re right-there’s nothing inherently wrong in it. I myself used to be dressed in Oilily, Naf Naf etc and I love Baby Melanie/Melanie Louise for my little one. Beautiful clothes for children are gorgeous and I like designer too. Again, nothing wrong with piles of lovely present on Xmas morning. Kids love it. It’s just that there’s a certain type of person, like our Sal, who thinks that by throwing a few hundred quid on a designer outfit for Xmas and Easter makes them mother of the year. Same with the presents, I’m sure her little girls would have been ecstatic with all those gorgeous toys but nothing makes up for the lack of their mothers love.

I know a girl who dressed her child in £400 t shirts from Cricket thanks to daddy’s ‘job’ but would get her face punched in-in front of the child-regularly. Mummy used to lash the baby in a nursery every day from very small so she could get her hair and nails done. The baby was nothing more than a fashion accessory. Same with Sal. She barely sees those poor girls cos she’d rather be out snorting and shagging and god knows what else but she’s bragging on Instagram about Gucci shoes. The poor kids have been lashed from pillar to post and will one day realise that their mother cared more about getting ridiculous filler in her face than seeing them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My sister and her circle of friends are proper rich, I think my sister and husband are the richest ones out of their mates.
Apart from the odd little Ralph Lauren polo top (from Bicester village for their little boy), the kids are usually decked top to toe in H&M and Zara kids. I think the concept is you get more for your money in those shops 😂 and they are pretty practical, also sister can afford to throw things away and replace them when they get older, whereas I would have fixed things or passed them down to my youngest
Having a load of chavvy tat at Christmas doesn’t make you a good parent, a child can physically only play with one thing at a time.

Proves she doesn’t really know her own child because usually your goal at Christmas is to get them something you know they really wanted and will play with all day, not dollop the entire Argos catalogue on them in one go. I know when I have hit the sweet spot with my kids and it’s usually something little and quirky that makes them happy (for my youngest it’s usually some kind of art gadget or pens)
Yes I remember thinking this when it was savannahs 3rd birthday! She got her so many lego sets. But they were complex friends grown up ones and I thought surely shes not going to be able to do those yet?

Reactions: 3
Possibly she’s got such limited access to seeing her eldest that maybe she’d already been picked up by her dad by the time she went out 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she wasn’t then it’s horrid that she’s off out on a masher when she could be spending that time with her daughter who she barely sees and also her mum as well who does the lions share of raising her kids and perhaps would want a break and to put her feet up for a bit? Prob be hanging out of her arse now and have ‘anxiety’ because she is in Liverpool of course and spend the rest of the weekend snivelling in bed.

I actually didn’t realise that vegas was only a little chi, I had it in my head that he was a bigger dog. I was thinking it’s sad that not even her dog is living with her either. I have a similar dog and they are super easy to look after, dont need big gardens, I take mine with me everywhere. Perhaps because she’s not allowed pets in the last few places she’s lived in and she’s always going off abroad at the drop of a hat. Can’t even deal with that level of responsibility can she. She’s traded her fake ‘influencer’ lifestyle for a world of pure loneliness. I’d like to pity her but at the end of the day she keeps choosing this.

Reactions: 9
Everywhere is pretty much in tier 4 or am I wrong? Wonder where she could be going?!
Selling her Flaps maybe

Possibly she’s got such limited access to seeing her eldest that maybe she’d already been picked up by her dad by the time she went out 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she wasn’t then it’s horrid that she’s off out on a masher when she could be spending that time with her daughter who she barely sees and also her mum as well who does the lions share of raising her kids and perhaps would want a break and to put her feet up for a bit? Prob be hanging out of her arse now and have ‘anxiety’ because she is in Liverpool of course and spend the rest of the weekend snivelling in bed.

I actually didn’t realise that vegas was only a little chi, I had it in my head that he was a bigger dog. I was thinking it’s sad that not even her dog is living with her either. I have a similar dog and they are super easy to look after, dont need big gardens, I take mine with me everywhere. Perhaps because she’s not allowed pets in the last few places she’s lived in and she’s always going off abroad at the drop of a hat. Can’t even deal with that level of responsibility can she. She’s traded her fake ‘influencer’ lifestyle for a world of pure loneliness. I’d like to pity her but at the end of the day she keeps choosing this.
I have one too , really easy little dogs 🐶

Reactions: 3

I’m the same. The big difference is we don’t have to tell the whole of Insta like she does!

Reactions: 5

I get what your saying and its entirely up to you what you dress your children in.

The difference is with our rat gurl she is trying to compensate for being an absolute tit show of a mum and think if her kid is decked in designer she's done a good job.

Its also extremely distasteful to show it off over social media, especially after this year when people have lost their livelihoods. She was doing it to show off and brag, id rather a few presents under my tree for my kid knowing I didn't sell my fanny for a few quid.

Reactions: 17
I felt like it was a display to make out like she does have loads of money because “look at all this money I’ve spent on my kids” when:

1. Wow, looks crass and completely tone deaf given how difficult this year has been for so many

2. Your kids would much rather prefer a couple of small gifts and a new dress from Next and have a mum that actually gives a flying duck about spending time with them

I mean, also with the relentless posing into her phone camera on Christmas Day laughing about how she wasn’t helping her mum with the dinner like it’s really amusing to let your pensioner mother who already has to look after a 4 year old full time also be completely harassed doing all the cooking on Christmas Day

And then to bugger off out wearing only Spanx on Boxing Day is just, wow. Even if N had been collected quick smart before Sal could get to spaffy in front of her, how about spending some time with her mum and just chill watching a film or perhaps make her some dinner? Her mum (whilst possibly a bit of an enabler in this situation, but rock/hard place) has the patience of a saint.

I felt like it was a display to make out like she does have loads of money because “look at all this money I’ve spent on my kids” when:

1. Wow, looks crass and completely tone deaf given how difficult this year has been for so many

2. Your kids would much rather prefer a couple of small gifts and a new dress from Next and have a mum that actually gives a flying duck about spending time with them

I mean, also with the relentless posing into her phone camera on Christmas Day laughing about how she wasn’t helping her mum with the dinner like it’s really amusing to let your pensioner mother who already has to look after a 4 year old full time also be completely harassed doing all the cooking on Christmas Day

And then to bugger off out wearing only Spanx on Boxing Day is just, wow. Even if N had been collected quick smart before Sal could get to spaffy in front of her, how about spending some time with her mum and just chill watching a film or perhaps make her some dinner? Her mum (whilst possibly a bit of an enabler in this situation, but rock/hard place) has the patience of a saint.
Totally. I’m still reeling that she brought a ring flash with her to film herself being all ‘sexy’ in the kitchen whilst her mum and whoever were trying to make Christmas dinner. Who tf does that??

• Haha
Every time she goes out it's with someone different, then she moans she has no one loyal and has 5 people she can count on 😂

Can't she just stay in for a few days with her mum, but I bet SS wouldn't allow it so off she stays at the Premier Inn again. What a sad, vacant bleeping life.

Forever chasing a party lifestyle, she will crash and burn at some point in the near future. I hope her kids don't want a relationship with her when they are older, it wouldn't take them less than 5 mins online research to find out what a pathetic mother she is. She actually disgusts me, especially in that flammable compression garment, 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.