Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope all you rrrrrat ggguuurls had the best Christmas possible 😘🙏🏼✨ been enjoying catching up on here this morning whilst eating left over Christmas dinner 🤗 normal though yeah? Back on the key tones tomorrow huns xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
THIS

We are fortunate that we have a very comfortable home life and want for very little but that doesn't mean to say I'd go and buy every single thing... Its sensory overload and setting such a bad example. Our little one is only 2.5 but he woke this morning to 5 presents off us. Now that may seem mean but he opened the first one (a wooden train set - from argos 😂) and he hasn't even bothered about the rest yet! Literally cannot tear him away. Kids don't need a lot presents... PRESENCE, love and connection and like the quoted poster said - you'd get it right with just a few worthwhile things rather then being taught to open, toss aside, open, toss aside, clutter the house and eventually chuck away / donate.

OMG your profile pic... I love it!!! Xxx
my child is similar age and got ruined this Xmas by family on top of what we got too
It’s hard because of course you want tospoil them but you also know at that age they do t quite understand so whether they’ve have 5 presents or 50, it’s not about being stingy, it’s just trying not to overwhelm them and also confuse them as to why the little buzz of getting presents one after the other has stopped when they run out.
I was really worried all the gifts would make him a bit bratty and I wasn’t far off the mark. We let him open the majority in the morning but saved quite a lot for through the day and there is even some to open today.

he’s just walked in now and in the mad little toddler language asked for presents 😩

Reactions: 7
Yeah, we massively try to scale it back and keep it to a small amount of presents and spread them over a few days but when you then have presents from grandparents/uncles etc it still gets a bit too much, my three year old was completely overwhelmed yesterday afternoon, he’s like a different kid today now he’s calmed down. I cannot imagine the tit show created from a room full of presents, if that was even anything other than mostly wrapped empty boxes.

Yeah, we massively try to scale it back and keep it to a small amount of presents and spread them over a few days but when you then have presents from grandparents/uncles etc it still gets a bit too much, my three year old was completely overwhelmed yesterday afternoon, he’s like a different kid today now he’s calmed down. I cannot imagine the tit show created from a room full of presents, if that was even anything other than mostly wrapped empty boxes.
Mine too! She’s 3 also, she’s been opening some more presents today. We didn’t even get her a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the duck takes a ring light to there mums on Xmas to take pics of urself in the kitchen, that's something a 13 year old does.. Why does she always act like a child.. She's near 40 😑😑😑
Hahah no way 🤣. Wtf

Reactions: 6
So, yesterday she was at her mums and I’m guessing her youngest daughter was there. So, where is she today? And is she seeing her eldest today?

Reactions: 2
She posted a pile of presents earlier, much smaller tham yesterday. Maybe N will get given a briefcase of dodgy cash too

• Haha
Everywhere is pretty much in tier 4 or am I wrong? Wonder where she could be going?!

Reactions: 5
We will be in tier bastard 8 by Monday morning with this disease infested sewer rat walking round town

duck off sal you’re not welcome here

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.