Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😭😭😭😭😭 AM SORRY RIGHT!!!! 😂😂😂😂 ..... Anno it’s probably already been said an pics been posted but am just fresh out the bath cozied up with a cuppa ready to catch up , I’ve been meeting meself coming backwards last 2 days with work an OMG I could not wait to see her new lips 😬 I am qualified in lip an derma fillers and Botox but haven’t practised for over 2 years with a change of career not enough time to carry it on going but my god they do not look right, her lips were NOT left long enough to have topped up after them being dissolved so if a different place dissolved them than she will have lied to get them topped back up or they didn’t care (coz a lot of places sadly don’t now you would be surprised how many) or the same one who dissolved them had topped them up an hasn’t been assd that her lips had not been left long enough to heal after gtn them dissolved , anyway either way gettin them dissolved an topped back up happend fat to qwickly (depending how you heal) but even then personally I wouldn’t have topped anyone’s dissolved lips up within a few days of them bein dissolved , BUT RAT GERLLLLL anyway ....... am sorry they are not good ther is some stunning “Russian teqnique” lips out there , she looks like she can’t keep her lips together an when ther not she looks goofy, they do NOT look symetrical an I cannot wait now to have a catch up on this thread but I know 100% am gunna come across an load of pics of her lips 😂 oh Sal hun I can’t cope with you honest to god , go do yeh hair brown an it will all be like it never happend (whatever it is ur keepin so cryptic about) we all know Asthetics doesn’t fix things but you on the other hand seem to think it’s the answer to everything ! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😭😭😭😭😭 AM SORRY RIGHT!!!! 😂😂😂😂 ..... Anno it’s probably already been said an pics been posted but am just fresh out the bath cozied up with a cuppa ready to catch up , I’ve been meeting meself coming backwards last 2 days with work an OMG I could not wait to see her new lips 😬 I am qualified in lip an derma fillers and Botox but haven’t practised for over 2 years with a change of career not enough time to carry it on going but my god they do not look right, her lips were NOT left long enough to have topped up after them being dissolved so if a different place dissolved them than she will have lied to get them topped back up or they didn’t care (coz a lot of places sadly don’t now you would be surprised how many) or the same one who dissolved them had topped them up an hasn’t been assd that her lips had not been left long enough to heal after gtn them dissolved , anyway either way gettin them dissolved an topped back up happend fat to qwickly (depending how you heal) but even then personally I wouldn’t have topped anyone’s dissolved lips up within a few days of them bein dissolved , BUT RAT GERLLLLL anyway ....... am sorry they are not good ther is some stunning “Russian teqnique” lips out there , she looks like she can’t keep her lips together an when ther not she looks goofy, they do NOT look symetrical an I cannot wait now to have a catch up on this thread but I know 100% am gunna come across an load of pics of her lips 😂 oh Sal hun I can’t cope with you honest to god , go do yeh hair brown an it will all be like it never happend (whatever it is ur keepin so cryptic about) we all know Asthetics doesn’t fix things but you on the other hand seem to think it’s the answer to everything ! 🙄
this is the ‘new’ her 😂 and here we all thought she was having them dissolved for good 😂😭 they look so painful 😣 do you think she’s still able to use a straw? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something is going on; she hasn’t been “home” since she got back from Dubai, she is constantly with someone even doing the school run by the looks of it.

Do we think she can’t be left alone?

Reactions: 22
Something is going on; she hasn’t been “home” since she got back from Dubai, she is constantly with someone even doing the school run by the looks of it.

Do we think she can’t be left alone?
she probably needs to be with someone 24/7 as being alone in her own company is hard to sit with

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If this is the case then it’s really sad and I hope she is ok 😢
It is sad, but she doesn’t do anything to help herself? She proclaims she suffers with mental health but surely accessing the right support/medication If needs be and less Of the alcohol and drugs she consumes that would be a step in the right direction instead of being mid 30s depending on everyone else to make her feel better. Think she needs to take more responsibility of herself and mental welfare as I find it difficult to feel sorry for her when she’s in a constant cycle of torturing herself. Doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 11
Either the flat in ‘Leeds’ wasn’t hers or she’s lost it already

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is on the run from those two girls and can't go back to Leeds and she was ran out of Liverpool

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Something defo went down in Dubai. She seems sort of down and you just get the feel something is not right , although nothing is ever right with her but I feel something serious is going on...

Reactions: 23
It is sad, but she doesn’t do anything to help herself? She proclaims she suffers with mental health but surely accessing the right support/medication If needs be and less Of the alcohol and drugs she consumes that would be a step in the right direction instead of being mid 30s depending on everyone else to make her feel better. Think she needs to take more responsibility of herself and mental welfare as I find it difficult to feel sorry for her when she’s in a constant cycle of torturing herself. Doesn’t make sense.
I dont give a shite what she's going through. All brought on by herself. Typical narcissist approach, always someone else's fault.

She's defo on the run, whether arfans has stuff on her or Jem Lucy is sending the heavies round.

I just dont get the whole point of the Leeds move, we know she was escaping ungi but everything is so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lads talk to me about composite bonding. I've wanted veneers but it's the stumps, I can't deal. Isn't bonding only good for gaps n tingz? I have some overlapping tit going on and my two front ones protrude with the ones either side pushed back from being battered a few times by a really lovely ex, miss you babes xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Something defo went down in Dubai. She seems sort of down and you just get the feel something is not right , although nothing is ever right with her but I feel something serious is going on...
She just seems to be being driven around the country. What a bloody life, I couldn't cope. I'd need my bed!

Reactions: 12
I dont give a shite what she's going through. All brought on by herself. Typical narcissist approach, always someone else's fault.

She's defo on the run, whether arfans has stuff on her or Jem Lucy is sending the heavies round.

I just dont get the whole point of the Leeds move, we know she was escaping ungi but everything is so odd.
[QUOTE="ilovethebin, post: 3124112,

This!!! Good I hope she is down and out because she’s a bleep deserves everything she gets!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t feel sorry for the old sket. She’s one selfish bastard keep banging on about when her life ‘goes bk to normal’ when the children she’s birthed live with their nan like that’s bleeping normal. But it’s all about Sallie right 😏

Reactions: 15
Lads talk to me about composite bonding. I've wanted veneers but it's the stumps, I can't deal. Isn't bonding only good for gaps n tingz? I have some overlapping tit going on and my two front ones protrude with the ones either side pushed back from being battered a few times by a really lovely ex, miss you babes xx

I hope you’re in a better, safer place now ❤
Id recommend braces and whitening. No expensive fixes needed further down the lime.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.