Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she had the dissolving injection, and the top layers of her lip went all stretched out and baggy, surely there's a risk of that bit actually dying off if she just has it refilled. Looks a mess anyway, really botched.
I don’t know if there’s a clinical or aesthetic term however it’s like a bunch of cheap tacky wedding balloons that have been deflated for a week then some gas pumped back in on the cheap!!
#mess
#scotumchops

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are really really bad and really lumpy her lips. If I see one mor picture of them I’m going to bang my head against the wall !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if there’s a clinical or aesthetic term however it’s like a bunch of cheap tacky wedding balloons that have been deflated for a week then some gas pumped back in on the cheap!!
#mess
#scotumchops
I'm not sure how to put it, I mean, might the blood supply be cut off by all the crap she's had done in too short a time, and so cause her lips or part of them, to die and rot off.
The Pete Burns scenario. 😁

Spoken like a true prossie!

Porta potties are finding their voices.
Yeah, it's only your kids lives hun, duck them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

How about being proud of having education or a good job. But plenty of those boss hoes having a job is simply beneath them

• Heart
Reactions: 19

We really aren't fussed what they do, what we don't like is being taken for a mug and all this bossbabe rubbish, when in fact you earn your money from selling sex.

You bossbabe must be embarrassed about it as you try to pretend you are something else.

Reactions: 10
Lads talk to me about composite bonding. I've wanted veneers but it's the stumps, I can't deal. Isn't bonding only good for gaps n tingz? I have some overlapping tit going on and my two front ones protrude with the ones either side pushed back from being battered a few times by a really lovely ex, miss you babes xx
Sorry I didn’t mean to laugh it was the ending 😂😂😂 got me that 😂 composite bonding is ok for the first 2 years or so but they dull considerably. 2 of my friends have had them and they’ve needed re doing after 4 years. I also went for a consultation with Dr Affan (he did Katie salmons) 2 years ago before deciding on veneers, and even he said they need re doing after about 4 years. It’s cheaper but in the long run you’ll end up paying more. And it’s not like your ever gonna see the stumps under the veneers once they’re on anyway. You’d probably have to have them re done once in your life time if that. X

Reactions: 1
They are extremely old fashioned, i ripped all ours out and had blinds fitted on the patio doors instead. Or is it me whos not up to date, are they trendy now again?
I was just about to say.. these are not a thing - surely?! But who even knows anything anymore with 2020!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I would be bleeping mortified if my lips looked like this, I love big lips and have mine filled regularly but I would be devastated if mine looked like that! The wonkiness is just unmissable and shes showing them off like they are gorg. 😂 she really is the gift that keeps on giving, as if her face wasnt bad enough 🙃 travelling up and down the county? Girl I wouldn't be leaving aesthetics clinic till that was fixed 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 339688
That poor kid on the back seat!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.