Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How mad that she's paid someone to make her nose bulbous, I thought smaller, slender noses were more the desired look. I'd love to know if she does all this to please herself or if she thinks it makes others think she looks better. I have only ever had minor amount of cosmetic stuff done, but I sit and think about it for ages to make sure its something I'd definitely want, but then again this is someone who has Dane tattooed on them😳

Reactions: 2
Colour the over filled tip of that nose in red and Rudolph is ready roll on her Christmas duties

Reactions: 1
I went through all of the Sallie threads over the weekend and I genuinely cannot believe how much drama can take place in someone’s life over the space of literally a few months. Madness. Actually made me stressed 😂

Sooooyyy if you got a notification from me liking your post from August, don’t mind me 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Those lips! Oh my goodness! They are horrific. I can’t believe the aesthetician would actually inject into those lips so soon after they’d been dissolved! She needs to have a word with herself.

Reactions: 1
You know what makes me feel sick...the fact she smokes ciggies with them lips 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I went through all of the Sallie threads over the weekend and I genuinely cannot believe how much drama can take place in someone’s life over the space of literally a few months. Madness. Actually made me stressed 😂

Sooooyyy if you got a notification from me liking your post from August, don’t mind me 😉
I started doing the same last night! So same here if u get a notification 😂
I was also reading about her friend or used to be her friend Khloe?? Her Twitter 🤢🤢 and she’s like 19!

Reactions: 10
They are extremely old fashioned, i ripped all ours out and had blinds fitted on the patio doors instead. Or is it me whos not up to date, are they trendy now again?

Reactions: 13
They are extremely old fashioned, i ripped all ours out and had blinds fitted on the patio doors instead. Or is it me whos not up to date, are they trendy now again?
My friend is an interior designer and a couple of months ago she moved into a brand new beautiful home and I’ve yet to see any pelmets appear let alone any with bows on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
29 videos / selfies we’ve had so far since she had her lips done last night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone noticed there’s a kid in the backseat on her latest story? Surely that not one of her own? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The brass house “agency” she has signed up too follows loads of seedy pages, condom delivery, sex sites.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Those veneers won’t last forever. Her real teeth will have been filed down to stumps underneath them so no going back. The actual veneer drops with gum recession (accelerated by smoking) which leave gaps between gum and tooth (looks grey). Should’ve just got Invisalign and a bit of bonding 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
duck off with the pelmets love 🤦🏻‍♀️
Those pelmets remind me of what gypos have in their houses, surrounded my diamante vases and China dolls.

bleeping horrific

Those veneers won’t last forever. Her real teeth will have been filed down to stumps underneath them so no going back. The actual veneer drops with gum recession (accelerated by smoking) which leave gaps between gum and tooth (looks grey). Should’ve just got Invisalign and a bit of bonding 🤷🏼‍♀️
Composite bonding is the best. Friend of mine had veneers 6 years ago and nothing but trouble, they filed her teeth too short on a few and the veneer kept coming off and had to be re-cemented back on

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.