Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most liked suggestion talked about her ball sack lips so thought it might get removed so used this one and changed it a bit to fit.

Anyone want to do a recap for us
I thought that mine had the most likes actually but could be wrong and it had a bleeped out swear word. This ones a good one anyway 👏

just catching up Jesus Christ those lips are horrific!!!

I can't unsee the lower half of a woman in a renaissance painting at the corner of her mouth
What an absolute joke these lips are she really does look horrific 🤢

Reactions: 3
Y are that shape sorry they look like they ken fellas who is now a girl that shape is all wrong in every way 😭 ill stuck with me flat Russian thanks little eye ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she should've been feeling more than tit these last few days because her life is one car crash after another. She hasn't got her kids and shes just came back from being shat on in Dubai. Not feeling sad cause her lip filler was disolved. Jesus christ
Also that slow weird head tilt she does when she mid eye bleeping herself is really creepy.

Reactions: 10
I hate to say but that's how my lips look for about 3 days after filler 😂
When I first started going to my lip lady after years of hellish injectors she used to FREAK at the pictures I sent her of my swelling. Like two mathiesons smoked sausages. Even with taking arnica and anthistemine on the days leading up to the appointment.
HOWEVER whoever she's been to is a bloody butcher. After dissolving she had what looked like an occlusion on her lower lip then went back again for another round!
It worries me how people see these cheap conveyor belt clinics on Instagram and believe they are safe.

Reactions: 12
My practitioner would refuse to treat sallie. She blatantly has mental health problems around her self/body image, her expectations are unrealistic and unsatisfiable. No aesthetic practitioner in their right mind would want to put their name to her face.

Reactions: 15
She’s only late 30s now right? By 50 her lips will have rotted away. You can’t continuously inject, bruise and abuse them like this at back street clinics.
I get the odd tweak here and there but looking like a succubus with an anal prolapse isn’t the one.

As for the weird creasing at the side....

Reactions: 11
She’s only late 30s now right? By 50 her lips will have rotted away. You can’t continuously inject, bruise and abuse them like this at back street clinics.
I get the odd tweak here and there but looking like a succubus with an anal prolapse isn’t the one.

As for the weird creasing at the side....
She’s apparently only 34 I think!

Reactions: 1
She’s not left her lips long enough to settle before having the filler back in therefore they will return straight back to the exact same shape as before no matter how many different techniques they use 🙄🙄 and the dissolver will probably still be working to some extent after only a few days. She’s thick as duck

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.