Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.... when you think she couldn't look any worse....once again, she nailed it 👏

Reactions: 4
Can she close her mouth? I’m getting a dry mouth looking at her, her hangover mouth is going to kill

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe those lips. Dare I say, they looked better before.

I would be in tears.

Reactions: 11
But remember girlssss ...she’s always had big lips
I truly can’t believe how beautiful she was, I have absolutely nothing wrong with enhancing your looks, I’m a slut for a bit of filler, but she’s lost everything her mother gave her. Christ alive

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A can’t deal with her watching herself on tv ..she’s so self obsessed it’s uncomfortable....

Reactions: 7
Seen sallies lips today more than me own me entire life and they are absolutely tragic. I’m all for fillers Botox etc nothing against it but what in gods name are those triangular things

And why on earth does her nose look like a space raider 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seen sallies lips today more than me own me entire life and they are absolutely tragic. I’m all for fillers Botox etc nothing against it but what in gods name are those triangular things

And why on earth does her nose look like a space raider 🤣🤦‍♀️
She’s a bleeping hopeless useless mess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I truly can’t believe how beautiful she was, I have absolutely nothing wrong with enhancing your looks, I’m a slut for a bit of filler, but she’s lost everything her mother gave her. Christ alive
She really was so pretty. I can't believe what she keeps doing to herself.

Reactions: 1
She was feeling sad the past few days because she had her lips dissolved. I honestly don’t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her that she has such a fucked up mind that something so stupid would effect her in that way. Sallie do u feel sad the fact you’ve obviously not seen your girls in a couple of months now? Trollop! Also your lips are hangin! They’re like 2 Cumberland sausages, brutal!

Reactions: 11
She is gonna scare kids with them horror story lips (not her own kids though as we know she doesnt bother seeing them)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's plenty of girls out there looking like Sal, why do people want those baboon looking arse lips. That's what happens when aesthetics are so easily affordable and accessible. So glad I've not got sucked into the whole full on look, a slight bit here and there is just enough. Too many girls piss their money up the wall on this when 2020 has taught me to save every bleeping penny possible. It's a sad culture we live in, I dread to think what kids now will want in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.