Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On OF everything is charged so to chat to her or get extra photos, explicit ones will be more expensive. So the £5 is just access but limited
She reposts the same boring tit ... you would get bored after £20 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has 304 photos and 13k likes
If she sells more hardcore stuff on DM’s too that’s where she makes ££££

Reactions: 5
She has 304 photos and 13k likes
If she sells more hardcore stuff on DM’s too that’s where she makes ££££
Yeah one of my mates does OF and most of the money is made through DM’s. You basically send everyone pics/videos with a price attached.. what ever amount you choose , and if they open it the money automatically comes from their account! It’s clever really cos men are dumb as duck when it comes to abit of 🐱 and with the rite caption they’ll open anything 😂 she’s defo still brassing along side of that tho! Million percent.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry I’m new to this Salli character... to clarify... am I right in saying she posted about 2020 being draining and then proceeded to share google stock images of destinations she “visited” DURING said pandemic?
If all her bullshit was a pothole you’d run out of petrol driving round it... there’s just so .. so much.
I loved how she said she likes travelling alone.

Alone? No. You aren’t alone in those places. You go with clients. In Australia, it’s called “FMTY” - “fly me to you”.

Going to travel destinations as part of a holiday package with a client. Usually for 2-3 days.

Reactions: 11
Yeah one of my mates does OF and most of the money is made through DM’s. You basically send everyone pics/videos with a price attached.. what ever amount you choose , and if they open it the money automatically comes from their account! It’s clever really cos men are dumb as duck when it comes to abit of 🐱 and with the rite caption they’ll open anything 😂 she’s defo still brassing along side of that tho! Million percent.
The psychology of OF is mental!
Basically by blurring photos out and having layers of secrecy, apparently men can’t help but click on pay as they become kind of addicted to the dopamine hit of what they might see next. Usually it’s not even very explicit but it hooks the part of the brain that thinks ‘this time this one will be’ and even if they are fed up of it they will find it hard to leave the page
Also the women on there are being paid by you to flirt and be nice, so it’s also addictive to men who are not good at RL relationships

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m new to Sallie.
Does she usually post 28 times a day? Or is it that she is manic or coming down?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why but it really bothers me when these insta divs wear these stupid flimsy two piece outfits for the gym. She had sandals on yesterday and she’s got a strappy top and no sports bra on today, it’s all just for show and for posing, there’s no way you can properly exercise in those stupid outfits 😂
I’m a PT and her choice of shoes and lack of bust support make me die inside 😭 No comment on the actual exercises........

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she has two girls and both live with her mum who takes care of them full time

if you google Sallie Axl stabbing you will see why...
New to the thread, Sorry if it’s been discussed, but why are her little girls not with their Fathers if she can’t look after them? I think they are 2 different blokes, both train wrecks then? I get if there were DV allegations due to the stabbing that Father couldn’t have the youngest, but what’s the story with her eldest why isn’t her Dad in her life? Tragic all round...........

Reactions: 7
So many rambling stories in the past couple of days, she definitely seems manic... Anyone seen her latest story? I want to start a gofundme to get the lass a decent fitting bra!

• Haha
There is definite mania.
I have mild bipolar 2 and I’m saying that what goes up, always always comes down.

How she didn’t notice her side boobs were each over at her neighbour’s place, I’ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is ligit the same as when she went back packing with her daughter the youngest one because the eldest lived with her dad, she went backpacking to find herself and to escape G and his abusive ways and was concentrating on being a better Mar, finding herself and writing a book about how to spot domestic abuse ect ect ect had us all thinking she was actually doing a good thing with her kid and G was with her the whole time 🤣🤣🤣 she's got no money, she's fell out with her mates, someone's obviously ratted on her she'll do all this shite until she finds a mate then she'll be back sniffing and eye bleeping the camera!!! She literally does it every time she has nothing to do or no mates. She's literally had all the help handed to her on a plate as well for FREE alls she had to do was take it and didn't and still doesn't now. She hurts my brain and boils my piss bad!

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if this has been asked but when she says serrotto does she mean Sorrento? Kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How come the eldest girl is living with her mum now? She lived with her dad he actually went to court to get full custody and got an order in place where sallie weren't allowed to post her online, sallie only had weekend access of the eldest one. I wonder what went on there?

Reactions: 1
I seriously hope she’s not planning on going to the gym in that top! Jesus, those fox eyes will be black eyes !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.