Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the worst anxiety transference simply watching her stories except it’s a car crash I just can’t take my eyes off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cant she just have a day off from the gram!! How many stories has she done in the last 24 hours! Have a break love!!

Reactions: 12
She not even exercisering properly her posture is all wrong all for the bloody gram once again I've just laughed my head of at her with that kettle bell 👏

Reactions: 10
What a mess, she is in the gym with that top on.

How long until she falls of the wagon? Three days?

What a mess

Reactions: 7
Them trainers defo from Dubai market y they strangled like that r they ment to be like look poorly made

Reactions: 5
Those ketones things she takes are full of caffeine. No wonder she can’t sleep and seems manic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.