Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she go to the gym wearing that top?
Where is the sports bra.

Can you imagine the state of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is having some moments of clarity I think. I think she still reads here cos she commented on the running away I talked about. I donā€™t think it will last but thatā€™s whatā€™s pitiful itā€™s like she sabotages everything. That is sad.

Reactions: 8
Why would ya snort wen ur nose has been tampered with so much . Surely it cant withstand the amount she stuffs up there

Reactions: 4
1. Them brushes still look filthy
2. Learn the difference between your and youā€™re
3. Your body is used to being wired on coke all night and you sleeping in till the afternoon because you have no job, no kids and no decent mates. No amount of vitamins is going to magically fix that.
4. The absolute hypocrisy of you using sunbeds, tanning injections, dodgy fillers and surgeries but yet you think vaccines are toxic
5. Its alright for you to swan from this country to the next because you only think about yourself. Never mind its a global pandemic, thousands are dying, frontline staff are bolloxed but you go ahead and spread your germs. In your mind, COVID isnt real šŸ™„
6. Cop bleeping on

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Katehayesmakeup

But you might also want to check out the threads on here about her - be warned, thereā€™s loads šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Haha I noticed there are a LOT of threads šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

Am I blocked ? See below screenshots of what I see. I have never been on her profile so I donā€™t understand lol
I get user not found after finding her through being tagged on someone elseā€™s post

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Instead of taking small steps and making changes that are realistic she goes full circle and then wonders why she never manages to maintain it! She also shows it all over Instagram ā€œnew me, new tamponsā€ so when she canā€™t keep up the pretence she looks a whopper......(sorry more of a whopper than she already is!) No amount of milk thistle is gonna sort that hun!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Am I blocked ? See below screenshots of what I see. I have never been on her profile so I donā€™t understand lol
I get user not found after finding her through being tagged on someone elseā€™s post
She must have blocked you! Wonder why

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why does she always bang on about her taking her baby backpacking with her?! Does she want a medal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so happy for the return of sorreto. Absolute gem of a moment from her wild summer was when she even pronounced it that way talking on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She might have blocked you - what a weirdo she is!
6D6A20E2-63C9-43BA-ADEA-86F2A0AB5917.jpeg

I think she must be very lonely, I wish she had some nice friends to look after her. I know she gets a lot of hate but I feel sad for her šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø She seems like a lost soul

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.