Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Credit where credit is due, I think she’s trying to sort her tit out right now. No partying just focussing on her health, which is probably a world away from where she was a week ago. I genuinely hope for her kids sake that this lasts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sal said she used her OF money to travel all round Europe. Complete bollocks.

She never charges more than £5, so even if she got a 100 new requests a a month it's only £500 plus OF fees.

Admit you sold your saggy fanny to top it up with. Claiming she was on her own, utter crap, she was with that Kayleigh wanless who's a cam girl, hardly seeing the sights of SERROTO, more like being creamed on by some pensioner.
this isn’t how only fans works they have a low subscription fee and then all the adult content inside is like £25/£100 to unlock per person. I know some famous models earning 10-20 thousand a month from only fans. If you have a large social media following it’s amazing money. So it depends how many of her Instagram is real and how much of it is bought.
Interesting what she said about Dubai and that it brought her EGO out. I don’t understand how she can go to Turkey/Marbella/Bali and all that in 2021 with the pandemic. Thought some of these were currently closed for tourists

So many rambling stories in the past couple of days, she definitely seems manic... Anyone seen her latest story? I want to start a gofundme to get the lass a decent fitting bra!
Completely agree I was going to say she is talking really fast and can’t sleep and is always on the go and doing videos running and still taking on the dam phone. She is having a manic episode or something it’s definitely needing a psychiatric assessment I think she needs some kind of meds to help

Reactions: 9
What must people think in the gym? I’d be gobsmacked if I saw someone with their tits out, eye bleeping themselves and constantly on their phone videoing their tits! So weird.

Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t believe she’s gone the gym like that. Biggest attention seeker in the world. Embarrassing

What must people think in the gym? I’d be gobsmacked if I saw someone with their tits out, eye bleeping themselves and constantly on their phone videoing their tits! So weird.
😂😂 imagine your at the gym doing a proper work out, sweaty as duck and she’s there lifting things 3 times for a video then walking off for the next video. Waste of space!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Credit where credit is due, I think she’s trying to sort her tit out right now. No partying just focussing on her health, which is probably a world away from where she was a week ago. I genuinely hope for her kids sake that this lasts.
No.... EVERYTHING she posts is constructed to get at G, wether it be good or bad, parting, holidays, lads, selfies, OF, going off the rails, back on the rails, everything!! It’s the moves of a narcissist!! She’s lost control of the situation and of him and her every action is a direct result of how she’s feeling over him at that moment!! Facts

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Phones been broken since Sunday morning, so out of the loop. All caught up here but seems I've missed a Sal extravaganza.

Gagging for my new one to be delivered.

Her arse is the weirdest shape! Like a shelf

She looks really fit here, gotta admit.

Reactions: 2
No.... EVERYTHING she posts is constructed to get at G, wether it be good or bad, parting, holidays, lads, selfies, OF, going off the rails, back on the rails, everything!! It’s the moves of a narcissist!! She’s lost control of the situation and of him and her every action is a direct result of how she’s feeling over him at that moment!! Facts
Your spot on🙌🙌

Is it? Do you know them both?
I wouldn’t be shocked, but either way it’s got to be better than ramming half a K of gear up her snout and getting shat on in Dubs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it? Do you know them both?
I wouldn’t be shocked, but either way it’s got to be better than ramming half a K of gear up her snout and getting shat on in Dubs
I’m in a relationship with a narcissist, my fella and sally are the exact same with their moves! Predictable gas lighters. It’s a show alright.. but it’s a show for him!

• Heart
  • Wow
When the high point of your stories is promoting Calum best’s ‘key tones” you really need have a stern word with yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought you guys might enjoy this... Today I took my child to a music & singing toddler group. Christmas theme so they taught us a nativity song with the lyrics ..”Rat-a-tat-tat, Rat-a- tat -tat we haven’t any room and you can’t stay here”..

queue me bad Mum giggling to myself reciting the song with rrraaaat geeeerl in my head... little festive number for you - I’ve never wanted the skill to roll my Rs more than now 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.