Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for Lisa. I bet the lipsticks are lovely.
Fascinated to see how Sali will avoid mentioning them. It must stick in her craw how well they have done.

Reactions: 2
Good for Lisa. I bet the lipsticks are lovely.
Fascinated to see how Sali will avoid mentioning them. It must stick in her craw how well they have done.
I wonder should we start a rave thread for Lisa? Not sure there's much to say aside from when she launches products tho.
Sali is fuming and it's hilarious. She's not even remotely in the same league, so I'm not sure why she feels a rivalry anyway. It would be like if I had been in one TV commercial at age 5 and felt a seriously rivalry with Julia Roberts!

Must be the personal life stuff that was mentioned here a few pages back...it would track with how obviously incapable to let things go SH seems to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is Lisa maybe the friend that ghosted her that she talks about?

Ooh, maybe? I do want to know the story behind that rather more than I should.

Reactions: 1
Several bloggers have been sent free Lisa Eldridge lipsticks. Sali must be cross that she wasn't deemed worthy for the freebies ( sorry, they're not freebies , they are an essential tool for her serious journalism).

I like the tattoos and if she's claiming a bit of body she has had issues with, more power to her elbow.

Reactions: 3
I just can’t look at a photo of Sali without noticing her right eyebrow being so much higher than the left.

Yeah it’s almost pathological. There’s probably a name for it in psychology. If it’s not her massive earlobes it’s her upper arms or whatever. Everyone’s had insecurities in the past, but not everyone turns them into epic dramas with our gutsy heroine conquering yet another mountain and slaying yet another dragon. Must be exhausting being her.

Reactions: 9
She’s at No 10 today (ooh I bet Tory husband is fan boying) to talk about sarcoma. The original sarcoma fundraiser was started by Carey and was so totally taken over by Sali that people had to be corrected for giving her sole credit for it.

Reactions: 4
Her Carey takeover is beyond creepy. Making it all about her, yet another drama from which she emerges as the heroine, battle-scarred but still fighting on against the odds. From people I know who know people involved they weren’t even that close before the illness. Sali’s a grief thief.

Reactions: 10
She’s at No 10 today (ooh I bet Tory husband is fan boying) to talk about sarcoma. The original sarcoma fundraiser was started by Carey and was so totally taken over by Sali that people had to be corrected for giving her sole credit for it.
Oooh that was why there was the long winded explanation about the tattooes yesterday - the ending up with the not so humble brag 'and they're going to No 10 tomorrow'. All makes sense. And I really had thought Sali had started the sarcoma fund as she made it so much her thing.
I don't know about the upper arm trauma - horrible to keep doubting someone's word - but she is so keen to go on about other traumatic events eg being a runaway teen that I find it hard to believe she had not mentioned it before. In the FB group earlier carnation she went all through her reasons for getting certain tattoes and and I don't remember her ever mentioning being bullied about her arms.

Reactions: 2
This is just so nauseating to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.