Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali Hughes #2 A second thread for me? Been on it and LOVED it for years. Word.

Reactions: 4
Ha I noticed that! Puckrik’s great, and seems far too sharp to not be able to see through Sali’s coat tail grabbing. Funny how Sali wasn’t all over Puckrik for all those years before it looked like KP’s about to have a TV renaissance.
If Puckrik does make and get a regular TV/radio comeback you can bet your last fiver on Sali taking full credit for it.

Reactions: 1
'I'm not a tanner - I generally embrace my paleness' Vogue October 2017

'I’ve always rated M&S Autograph’s Self Tan Luxe Facial Oil' This week's Graun column. Uses it three times a week apparently 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

'I’ve always rated M&S Autograph’s Self Tan Luxe Facial Oil' This week's Graun column. Uses it three times a week apparently 😂😂😂😂
We need an eye roll reaction specifically for Sali’s threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha😁😁😁😁😁

Good ol’classic Sal!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion : Sali Hughes#2 Does her piss really boil?#nofilter#word.

It’s a bit tit but I associate those things with her 😁

Reactions: 3
Heavens no, she's at Hershesons on a Saturday, having to share space with the peasants who are subbing her free hair and nail treatments

Free hair and free nails , all under the guise of press treatment rather than ‘free’ in exchange for publicity.

Shady as duck Sali 😡

• Wow
Oh, she's doing her mates makeup for his birthday (or he's using her stuff). How big is the guy's face?How many brushes and shades of brown powder are actually required? Wonder if she's to slap on some facial self tan later so she looks Ok when hungover. This is what makes her sound demented. She made a big deal about people protesting when her and C Moran said people who don't go out without makeup on are mental but who has actually ever given a duck about how they look when they're hanging? It's bizarre and I think it's one of those things she probably put in today's Guardian piece to make her seem relatable. Also when she buys a new dress why does she wear nothing else for weeks. She's doing it with this checked Ganni dress but she often does it.

This #presstreatment bollocks is so shady. We all know its just free stuff in lieu of social
Media posting so let’s stop the pretence it is bloody embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
The guy whose 40th birthday it is. They both worked in GAP as teenagers? what age is SH? More dodgy timelines?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.