Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😁

I just watched her bathroom with Gucci somebody - quite dry. But anyway Sali's subjects are often really complimentary about her, she barely ever even acknowledges it and certainly doesn't dish out any compliments. She's a cold fish as well as everything else right?

Reactions: 2
Is it too up my own arse to create the new thread using my title suggestion, since it got the most likes? :LOL:

New round here (still)- long time listener first time caller so to speak - why does a new thread need making?

Reactions: 1
Can someone start a second thread . I’m a bit rubbish at it so I’m out .

Sali Hughes#2 will do if there’s nowt else witty.

Reactions: 1
😁

I just watched her bathroom with Gucci somebody - quite dry. But anyway Sali's subjects are often really complimentary about her, she barely ever even acknowledges it and certainly doesn't dish out any compliments. She's a cold fish as well as everything else right?
also she doesn't make eye contact with them. She come across as stuck-up especially when interviewing cool people like Claudia Winkleman. Just embarassing.

When did this happen???
Just imagine the fun the taxman is going to have with all these “ benefits in kind “ - I’d be investigating her if I worked for the Revenue and , I’m sure all these influencers won’t be declaring all these expensive freebies . ?

Just imagine the fun the taxman is going to have with all these “ benefits in kind “ - I’d be investigating her if I worked for the Revenue and , I’m sure all these influencers won’t be declaring all these expensive freebies . ?
Exactly! Free £500 haircut? That’ll be £200 of tax please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.