Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so petty and bitchy but Sali is one of those who poses with her wee toes together like a ickle girly.
Angling for an OBE with the sarcoma thing no doubt. Hubby can get to Buck House then.

Reactions: 3
I think what I have only just truly realised is she doesn’t actually have a skill. She isn’t an author, the books she has put out really took no writing ability, there are several women on her FB group who possibly know just as much about skincare and makeup. She isn’t a radio personality, truly does not have the voice for it. The term journalist for her isn’t too accurate either. She is a bandwagon jumper and completely shameless self promoter, professional attention seeker?

Reactions: 7
I think what I have only just truly realised is she doesn’t actually have a skill. She isn’t an author, the books she has put out really took no writing ability, there are several women on her FB group who possibly know just as much about skincare and makeup. She isn’t a radio personality, truly does not have the voice for it. The term journalist for her isn’t too accurate either. She is a bandwagon jumper and completely shameless self promoter, professional attention seeker?
I remember ages ago when I didn't mind her and she did more videos she would quite often talk about her professional makeup kit and what she used on jobs. I thought she was more of a Lisa professional MUA, but was she ever really one?
She seems to have carved a career out for herself as an 'expert' but I'm not really sure how or why.

Reactions: 2
It’s so Sali to go to no 10 but wear lots of leopard print so everyone knows she’s a “non-conformist rebel”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s so Sali to go to no 10 but wear lots of leopard print so everyone knows she’s a “non-conformist rebel”.
And also to slag off the PM in the replies saying her dog could do a better job and is a shitshow. Edgy.

Her tattoos are nice, the artist is very well known and popular, her work is beautiful. I do think Sali has chosen the most boring/basic stuff to get but the tattoos are good imo

Still can't believe she married a Tory, told everyone, and was put out when people gave her tit for it.

Reactions: 4
Yep- you nailed it. Imposter syndrome which she has a massive chip on her shoulder about

Reactions: 1
I'm obsessed with Katie Jane Hughes -how long has she been the states to have that odd accent?

I'm obsessed with her in a good way - she's lush and her make up and clothes are *chefs kiss*.

I'm obsessed with Katie Jane Hughes -how long has she been the states to have that odd accent?

I'm obsessed with her in a good way - she's lush and her make up and clothes are *chefs kiss*.
I really like her too, not sure how long she has been stateside, I have been aware of her Instagram for quite a while and as far as I can remember she has been NYC based. Actually think she is everything Sali would quite like to be, bit edgy, bit carefree, bit effortless.

I really like her too, not sure how long she has been stateside, I have been aware of her Instagram for quite a while and as far as I can remember she has been NYC based. Actually think she is everything Sali would quite like to be, bit edgy, bit carefree, bit effortless.
Yes and obviously good with people, not defensive all the time. Actually a bit like Lisa.

She did a nice interview with the Full Coverage podcast chaps. Possibly just Lindsey, but either way.

Have people really thought Katie Jane and her were sisters based only on their shared surname? 🤔.

People are strange.

Ha I noticed that! Puckrik’s great, and seems far too sharp to not be able to see through Sali’s coat tail grabbing. Funny how Sali wasn’t all over Puckrik for all those years before it looked like KP’s about to have a TV renaissance.

Reactions: 2
Haha - I noticed that too. But it's also I reckon because Huey Morgan has had beef with Lozza so Sali would deffo want him off her airwaves.

I love l'Puck ❤

Yeah I’d be surprised if Sali hasn’t tried to get her previously and she’s resisted, what with her wit, cool girl cred and love of perfume n all. She’d be the cherry on the girl gang top.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.