Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I’m sure India has LOADS of friends but I wonder if this is She Here
2C5A97FA-19DE-4F52-8C81-0B2F051F96B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2719714
She makes Roz from monsters Inc look like a great beauty. Horrible woman, and disgusting subject to keep coming back to, considering we saw how she showed up at a hairdressers post lockdown to get her stinking, matted greasy, garage insulation of a barnet seen to for free by people who’s livelihoods had been at risk.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Looks like they're at Soho Farm House of course. Wonder if there's any freebies going on!

Reactions: 5
IMG_4544.jpeg
Sali’s thought of the day “If only I was made of chocolate”. I don’t care for her denials , those lips are plumped with filler and that live with the Chapman sisters makes it clear , she’s so pouty.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For a "beauty editor" she isn't very good at editing her make up bag. It looks like she's thrown everything in at the last minute. There are 6 similar lip liners and loads of brushes. Her foundation brush has been thrown in the bag too which will make the bag grubby very quickly. It seems so pointless for her to cart so many duplicates with her & will take so much longer for her to get ready when she's scrambling through her over stuffed bag.
She ollways takes too much stuff - weekend trips, holidays, then she does videos saying "oh I brought so much stuff but I only used 3 products" - her learning curve isn't terribly steep, is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I'm neutral toned, I never put warm colours on my face" she says while radiating a tangerine sheen, on a video nestled amongst a smorgasbord of wee pixie-kumquat thumbnails on her insta.
The colour difference between her forehead and her scalp is quite something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's absolutely fine to change you opinions, we all do, but Sali's always so bleeping adamant, it is rather hard to take her seriously.
She went from "the whitest woman in the British Isles, deathly pale, always have bern" to applying fake tan every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's such a petite punky pixie with her safety pin earring.
And those stupid flicks...aagh! Stupid little unblended pointy kohl flicks. What are they about?

I wish make up brushes came with lids. I think I'm the only person who misses the days the brush storage was built into the product, so your makeup bag remained clean.

Reactions: 14

(Btw I stole this giphy from another poster. I think it was @digsydelilah. If so thank you and if not apols to the OG).
It were me. 🤭 The perfect reaction to our little stewing tangerine in so many scenarios. 😄
---
Apologising and looking absolutely livid at the 🔇nOiSe PoLlUtIoN🔇 of The Hives sound check or whatever it was. 😂
I remember I thought she looked like a distracted baby in her high chair, the way babies quietly turn and look, it still makes me laugh. Together with the ridiculous fluffy mic. ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember I thought she looked like a distracted baby in her high chair, the way babies quietly turn and look, it still makes me laugh. Together with the ridiculous fluffy mic. ☠
Trying her absolute best to look relaxed and carefree at a festival, but giving nothing but anal, uptight and brittle. Standard Sal!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She never strikes me as a huge music enthusiast or gig goer (I might be wrong) so she just seems so out of place in that environment.Hirons on the other hand,as annoying as she is, I wouldn't question her going to Glastonbury as she's clearly music mad
In fairness to her she has always been into music. When I was a fan back in the day she did go to gigs and talked about music quite a bit and has written about bands and artists she likes. I think it's normal for people to go to less gigs as they get older. Please don't ban me! Hirons is just insufferable the way she goes on about the bands she likes
---
View attachment 2719714
Oh that absolutely has to be Sali. Sali has mentioned before about how the bleach has given her hair volume. The shade 'nor is her hair smooth and glossy' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
---

Oh that absolutely has to be Sali. Sali has mentioned before about how the bleach has given her hair volume. The shade 'nor is her hair smooth and glossy' 🤣
Back in the day, Sali would’ve got a first name “My friend Sali” but I guess India is doing her a favour by not mentioning her again. It’s not like an association with India Knight is covetable. If one of my friends stood by a husband like Eric, we wouldn’t be friends anymore

Reactions: 19
Back in the day, Sali would’ve got a first name “My friend Sali” but I guess India is doing her a favour by not mentioning her again. It’s not like an association with India Knight is covetable. If one of my friends stood by a husband like Eric, we wouldn’t be friends anymore
I remember when it all came to light about Eric, Sali said something about how it's not fair to blame a woman for what her man has done. And I'd agree that India shouldn't be blamed (if she didn't know about it). But if she knows and stood by him then I could no longer bear to look at her

Reactions: 20
She's starting to look like Madonna on the screenshots on the last page. Frozen and wind tunnel-y.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2719564

That advert is extraordinary. The damage to her hair is there for all to see - even when, as here, it's styled to look its absolute best and a good proportion of it isn't even her hair at all.

Do hairdressers tell her that her hair is strong and healthy? Obviously I don't trust what she says - that's why I'm here - but even if true the hairdresser is unlikely to tell her how damaged her hair is as they whack on another load of bleach.

Her description of how to use it is so spun. 'You're not forbidden from using conditioner' - clearly a reference to K18 which you apply directly to washed (but not conditioned) hair. Why would you want to use conditioner if the product you're using means you don't need it? 'Leave it on for at least 10 minutes' - she's said previously that, despite the instructions saying leave it for 10 minutes, the company itself told her to leave it on for 20 minutes (or was it even 30?). She even spins having extensions as one of the ways in which she mistreats her hair rather than it being the reason her hair looks halfway decent.

Full disclosure, I bought the product on her enthusiastic recommendation when it first launched. I was fairly under-whelmed. When, in a later video, she said the company had told her to leave it on for longer than the specified 10 minutes I found that it performed better. When I was then given a sample of K18 it made a significant difference - smoother, shinier, healthier looking hair. Plus K18 is easier to use - you leave it on for 4 minutes, it's not heat activated so you don't have to dry it with a hair dryer.
I bought it on her recommendation too, and it was underwhelming for me. I should have known better than to take hair advice from Sali, as was pointed out to me on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bought it on her recommendation too, and it was underwhelming for me. I should have known better than to take hair advice from Sali, as was pointed out to me on here.
This is what annoys me for people like you. She is waxing lyrical about a product which clearly does not work on her hair. Making out you can abuse your hair all you like - but with this wonder product all will be fine. I won't say she is being dishonest because maybe she actually believes it 🤷‍♀️
Also yes OK her hair *might* be alright now (it isn't) - but it certainly won't be for much longer. Constant bleaching and heat tools will ruin it beyond help. And she probably is looking at doing this for at least a decade if she persists with this grey.
It's like relying on SPF and lying in the sun constantly. Yes it can mitigate damage but you're not meant to do it all the time.

Reactions: 12
She's been chosen for the Living Proof ad because of numbers. Nothing more than that. They know that there's still a good number of consumers who are willing to buy on her say so. It probably also makes more sense to have someone who has actual damaged hair selling the product, that's the type of consumer they want to attract, those with damaged hair who are willing to throw money at products. They don't really care that Sali's hair does not reflect well on the product, it's all about numbers and selling

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.