Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
An extract:
One girlfriend of mine recently organised what she thought was a dump'n'drop, to find that not only had mum decided to stay, but she'd brought her husband along too. Both stood at the doorstep in matching Boden knitwear, grinning like maniacs and proffering a recently shot pheasant.

I’ll take things that never happened for 200 thanks Alex.
Haha this is a spot on comment.
And look! This was way before Tattle.

Screenshot_20240312_184231.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
You should see the type of questions that come up on the Hirons Facebook group. I’m a night shift worker and sometimes when I’m leaving work it might be sunny on my 5 minute walk to the car, do I need to wear sunscreen. If I’m working from home all day and the sun shines in the window do I need to wear sunscreen. And so on
Who could forget this this entirely barmy classic from the Freaks group? 😂

Screenshot_20240219_190456.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
She adds no value. She says nothing you couldn’t find out on the internet. She’s not funny or clever. She offers no industry insight (other than what’s on press releases). She’s not honest or objective. She lacks technical know-how. She has no artistry. She has no unique style or aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Aude

VIP Member
Here it is - from 15 mins in.
Same old stuff. They played a bit of 'Becky'. Sali says it's 60 women here, most of whom she knows and there are 5 who are most persistent. 5. And she compares herself to what happened to Catherine - who had probably millions of people commenting on her.
Oh and she dragged up the feeling very frightened bit. And a downright lie that she didn't ever respond (so no stalking FB or DMing people).

I blame the BBC - as I did with her R4 'documentary' - for not fact-checking. If they had... BBC researcher: 'So sorry to hear that you've been viciously trolled. What sort of things do they say?'. SH: 'They say my foundation shade is wrong and that I need to get a lint roller for the dog hairs on my jumper.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
What does that even mean?!
I can only imagine it means she is to The Gayswhat P O'G was to dogs. A collector, a lover of, their bestest friend and carer. :rolleyes:

I do remember her saying that Sylvie only barks at straight men (but not her sons or husband) but not gay men, and never gets it wrong. I mean, we're meant to believe Sylvie is out here outing men like a one woman Brighton branch of Iran's Guidance Patrol or some such shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Eurgh

VIP Member
Oh Sali you daft cow, I am only here because of your unhinged rant about it. I'm sure it's the same for so many of us. About 10 years ago I was a fan, a regular in the GTL Facebook and always googled her opinion of a product before I bought it. I had just quietly got bored of her nothing columns and try-hard tweets and forgotten all about her really....now I'm an upper blepharoplasty truther and incredibly invested in pushing her under the 21:10 TGV to Nice....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Loobloo

VIP Member
How dare her integrity be questioned. She's an influencer and has to buy things from people she fundamentally disagrees with. In fact she does it all the time as its her JOB. She proudly has no principles.
So there.

View attachment 2751988
View attachment 2751991
View attachment 2751995
I'd be inclined to respond and say 'it really doesn't surprise me that you can look the other way regarding Dyson's politics, you did after all marry a Tory' and watch her descend into an attack of the vapours.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What will happen to me if I don't do this? Thrown into the sea? Exiled to a small Mediterranean island? Shadow-banned on instagram?
I’m afraid so, yes
---
For someone whose literal job is body care it's a bit odd that she here has cracked ankles at the beginning of March. It's almost as if she's desperately scrabbling for content and has no imagination?
How on Earth does she manage to miss her feet and ankles with all the daily slathering of body lotion she insists she does (due to having a skin condition she told her dermatologist how to fix). Are her arms too short to reach? Is she Salisaurus Rex?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

missymunch

What really annoys me is how dare St Sali of the Shillers compare having a Tattle thread to real trolling . I used to be very active politically IRL and online. As a left wing woman I have been threatened with rape numerous times ( anally twice weirdly ) told I am too ugly to rape . That my husband most put a bag on my head to shag me . IRL I have been punched in the face by a BNP sippprter too. Diane Abbott gets trolled love not you.
Nowadays I stick to tattle and memes to protect my mental health after the menopause wrecked me so I don’t see she here on any social media .
Also just to say I work in mental health as a therapist and I would never and ethically couldn’t diagnose anyone from them being on a gossip forum .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Loobloo

VIP Member
I used to smoke 20 a day, but wear SPF every day, so I'm golden as everybody knows one cancels out the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
I’m not one of those mums is the best one.

An extract:
One girlfriend of mine recently organised what she thought was a dump'n'drop, to find that not only had mum decided to stay, but she'd brought her husband along too. Both stood at the doorstep in matching Boden knitwear, grinning like maniacs and proffering a recently shot pheasant.

I’ll take things that never happened for 200 thanks Alex.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I was listening to She Here's Patsy Kensit interview again yesterday. Gosh, Sali is a terrible interviewer. Poor Patsy.
One of my favourite parts is when Sali goes on about an imaginary vox pop where she'd ask people on the street whether Patsy is good looking.
That's funny as I was remembering the one with Trinny yesterday. And yes she is a dreadful interviewer.
At one point she said to Trinny 'I asked all my girlfriends what they thought about you, and they all said Trinny's a real girls girl, she won't shag your husband'.
I swear there was almost an audible intake of breath from Trinny (she certainly didn't laugh) and she said 'I would certainly never flirt with somebody's husband'.

That's just so She Here isn't it? Why on earth would she for one second think Trinny would want to hear that crude remark? So overly bloody familiar. Not everyone is as coarse and grubby as Moran.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35