Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s successfully #unfluenced me from considering buying short trews from these people (we all know I buy my clothes from Shein anyways)
The lengths are a bit hit and miss there. A couple of times I've bought in the sale and I had to return as they were long, and I'm over 6ft tall. Maybe they were in the sale because they were weirdly too long? Ghost are even worse in trouser lengths. Slightly too long at Me and Em, but clownish pooling at Ghost. So, good luck if you go for it! Also, side tip, the sizing is v. generous.

Reactions: 2
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The lengths are a bit hit and miss there. A couple of times I've bought in the sale and I had to return as they were long, and I'm over 6ft tall. Maybe they were in the sale because they were weirdly too long? Ghost are even worse in trouser lengths. Slightly too long at Me and Em, but clownish pooling at Ghost. So, good luck if you go for it! Also, side tip, the sizing is v. generous.
I’m shorter than Sali, luckily I’m hugely fat, otherwise I’d be undetectable to the naked eye 🧚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Please please pleeeeease may her next reel be soundtracked to the theme tune of The Bill. C'mon, Sali! Do it! 👮‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As well as the huge papier-mâché head, why’s she given herself one giant’s shovel hand and one much smaller lobster claw hand? #expertcontentcreator
IMG_4603.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she realise that lady police officers have been wearing trousers since before the turn of the century? And their skirts were famously A-line anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow. Saving the planet one unnecessary purchase at a time 😇

View attachment 2731079
Besides the ‘what the bloody hell were you thinking’ this is disturbing.. it’s like a step past the Botox/filler/eyebrows/filters/ring lights/etc. *This* is the image of yourself you choose to post?

My massive head makes me look sooo teeny tiny, yeah that’s a good look. Obvious distortion is better than reality?

That thing were people overdo it with tweakments because they get used looking that way, so more is definitely better etc, but with camera angles. If she has her “girls” they should be reaching out.

Reactions: 14
I get this really uneasy feeling that she’s going to keep getting closer to the camera until she comes out the screen!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
But guys! Her skirt was made from recycled plastic bottles so maybe it kind of cancels out using money to pay for it?? 📢do-gooder alert📢
🚨vorp! vorp!🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.