Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a video on insta with the Chapmans. Sali emptying her make up bag and talking about the contents. Within the first five seconds she manages to show yet another kind of tanning drops and two brushes of the same kind. I switched off at that point.
Comedy bonus: the weird camera angle with the focus on the zipper of Sali‘s Jeans bulging weirdly.
She mentions "hundreds of brushes" she owns... ridiculous, she's a serial hoarder, had switch off after all the nail tapping.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I did read that and honestly I thought of Hirons rather than Sali
Me too @SqualorVictoria

First thing I thought of was the Freaks and their slavish devotion to the Oaf - and all the ridiculous questions they ask about skincare for their children. All kids need is to wash the dirt off - and in my granddaughter's case she needs moisturiser. The moisturiser is required all over to keep her skin from becoming dry, 'ashy' looking and uncomfortable. We get huge pump dispensers of cream the doctor recommended, from the pharmacy. In very cold weather I use a very tiny amount of Ren Evercalm Balm on her cheeks and forehead - like literally an amount that would cover the tip of my (short) little finger nail. That is it.

Reactions: 12
Just seen Living proof have done a paid partnership with our Sal. The mind boggles… whose bright idea was that?! She’s been using it for a year and her hair still looks tit.
Apparently her hairdressers are “ollways amazed that her hair is so strong and healthy”. Reallllly??!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I thought that when I watched the video 🤣 She’s got her Jim Royle jeans on and is sitting like him too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For a "beauty editor" she isn't very good at editing her make up bag. It looks like she's thrown everything in at the last minute. There are 6 similar lip liners and loads of brushes. Her foundation brush has been thrown in the bag too which will make the bag grubby very quickly. It seems so pointless for her to cart so many duplicates with her & will take so much longer for her to get ready when she's scrambling through her over stuffed bag.

Reactions: 15
It's all covert free adverts for the brands she want to suck up to. Westminster Atelier, VB and that sunscreen company.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Remember when she showed us her make up bag from Glastonbury?😂
She was annoyed because the music had started if I remember and she had to speak louder. I still can't match up these 2 very separate people she is so fussy,brittle, prissy,high maintenance carries a million and one bloody makeup brushes around Vs Glastonbury Sal who surely has to let go a little? She never strikes me as a huge music enthusiast or gig goer (I might be wrong) so she just seems so out of place in that environment.Hirons on the other hand,as annoying as she is, I wouldn't question her going to Glastonbury as she's clearly music mad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She only went to the bands that you have never heard of but she remembers before they had a record deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen Living proof have done a paid partnership with our Sal. The mind boggles… whose bright idea was that?! She’s been using it for a year and her hair still looks tit.
Apparently her hairdressers are “ollways amazed that her hair is so strong and healthy”. Reallllly??!!
1706444116721.png

That advert is extraordinary. The damage to her hair is there for all to see - even when, as here, it's styled to look its absolute best and a good proportion of it isn't even her hair at all.

Do hairdressers tell her that her hair is strong and healthy? Obviously I don't trust what she says - that's why I'm here - but even if true the hairdresser is unlikely to tell her how damaged her hair is as they whack on another load of bleach.

Her description of how to use it is so spun. 'You're not forbidden from using conditioner' - clearly a reference to K18 which you apply directly to washed (but not conditioned) hair. Why would you want to use conditioner if the product you're using means you don't need it? 'Leave it on for at least 10 minutes' - she's said previously that, despite the instructions saying leave it for 10 minutes, the company itself told her to leave it on for 20 minutes (or was it even 30?). She even spins having extensions as one of the ways in which she mistreats her hair rather than it being the reason her hair looks halfway decent.

Full disclosure, I bought the product on her enthusiastic recommendation when it first launched. I was fairly under-whelmed. When, in a later video, she said the company had told her to leave it on for longer than the specified 10 minutes I found that it performed better. When I was then given a sample of K18 it made a significant difference - smoother, shinier, healthier looking hair. Plus K18 is easier to use - you leave it on for 4 minutes, it's not heat activated so you don't have to dry it with a hair dryer.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2719564

That advert is extraordinary. The damage to her hair is there for all to see - even when, as here, it's styled to look its absolute best and a good proportion of it isn't even her hair at all.

Do hairdressers tell her that her hair is strong and healthy? Obviously I don't trust what she says - that's why I'm here - but even if true the hairdresser is unlikely to tell her how damaged her hair is as they whack on another load of bleach.

Her description of how to use it is so spun. 'You're not forbidden from using conditioner' - clearly a reference to K18 which you apply directly to washed (but not conditioned) hair. Why would you want to use conditioner if the product you're using means you don't need it? 'Leave it on for at least 10 minutes' - she's said previously that, despite the instructions saying leave it for 10 minutes, the company itself told her to leave it on for 20 minutes (or was it even 30?). She even spins having extensions as one of the ways in which she mistreats her hair rather than it being the reason her hair looks halfway decent.

Full disclosure, I bought the product on her enthusiastic recommendation when it first launched. I was fairly under-whelmed. When, in a later video, she said the company had told her to leave it on for longer than the specified 10 minutes I found that it performed better. When I was then given a sample of K18 it made a significant difference - smoother, shinier, healthier looking hair. Plus K18 is easier to use - you leave it on for 4 minutes, it's not heat activated so you don't have to dry it with a hair dryer.
I know. She is so disingenuous, and I know she hates this, but dishonest. Her hair is in appalling condition. That photo a few weeks ago pre extensions when her hair was short it was so thin and brittle looking.
She's fibbing saying you can abuse your hair as much as she does and one product makes it alright? Bull. tit.

Reactions: 21
There’s a video on insta with the Chapmans. Sali emptying her make up bag and talking about the contents. Within the first five seconds she manages to show yet another kind of tanning drops and two brushes of the same kind. I switched off at that point.
Comedy bonus: the weird camera angle with the focus on the zipper of Sali‘s Jeans bulging weirdly.
That video provides a few lols.

"I'm neutral toned, I never put warm colours on my face" she says while radiating a tangerine sheen, on a video nestled amongst a smorgasbord of wee pixie-kumquat thumbnails on her insta.

"Pati Dubroff told me. Pati DUBROFF told me". "PATI DUBROFF TOLD ME". "PAAAATTTIIII DUUUBROFFFF TOLLLDDDD MEEE". OK, Sal, I think you're trying to tell us something but I'm not quite sure what...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That video provides a few lols.

"I'm neutral toned, I never put warm colours on my face" she says while radiating a tangerine sheen, on a video nestled amongst a smorgasbord of wee pixie-kumquat thumbnails on her insta.

"Pati Dubroff told me. Pati DUBROFF told me". "PATI DUBROFF TOLD ME". "PAAAATTTIIII DUUUBROFFFF TOLLLDDDD MEEE". OK, Sal, I think you're trying to tell us something but I'm not quite sure what...
If she said one more time 'I'm the kind of person who....' as if she was so unique and fascinating I thought I'd poke my eyes out with a dirty makeup brush.
And the 'what am I like eh? I'm so mad' as she pulled out endless brushes and lip liners.

(Btw I stole this giphy from another poster. I think it was @digsydelilah. If so thank you and if not apols to the OG).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when she showed us her make up bag from Glastonbury?😂
Apologising and looking absolutely livid at the 🔇nOiSe PoLlUtIoN🔇 of The Hives sound check or whatever it was. 😂
---
I know. She is so disingenuous, and I know she hates this, but dishonest. Her hair is in appalling condition. That photo a few weeks ago pre extensions when her hair was short it was so thin and brittle looking.
She's fibbing saying you can abuse your hair as much as she does and one product makes it alright? Bull. tit.
BIB is her brand. In every way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.