Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huh. I’m a recent first time customer of Living Proof- the Triple Detox shampoo as I moved to a hard water area- and really like it.

Do I know have to boycott the company?

(Only kidding, just!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apart from the local eccentric look she’s totally unrecognisable here. I’d never have guessed it was her and even after reading the caption I don’t really see Sali in this.
Baffling.

Sam looks gorgeous and Sali looks like the local eccentric who smells of wee and has 12 dogs. Is that coat another TK Maxx smash and grab? ‘It’s Barbour! It’ll look good even though it’s 4 sizes too big!’

Reactions: 6
She surely has to have been buying new followers on IG (or her management company have). There is no way with her amount or type of expert content she has organically gained an additional 100k followers in such a short space of time

Reactions: 16
Sam looks gorgeous and Sali looks like the local eccentric who smells of wee and has 12 dogs. Is that coat another TK Maxx smash and grab? ‘It’s Barbour! It’ll look good even though it’s 4 sizes too big!’
JUST GOING TO CHECK ON THE FARKIN HORSES.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20240130_212345_Instagram.jpg

We sure do know you, Sal! Always great for a recommendation that has no dual purpose whatsoever. A pair of these £150 comedy trousers are in my cart right now. Wouldn't you know it, I'm 5'3 myself! 👌 Btw, your boobs are looking beaut, babe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is everyone else seeing what I see? I see some really really long trousers
Yeah! If she was stood up straight they'd be pooling even more, complete tripping hazard, not spot on at all. Was she sent them? 🤔
---
On the model.
Screenshot_20240130_230735_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I would never wear these, but I like the jeans version and where they (properly) fall. Apologies for fuzzy screenshot, captured from an IG ad which I'm now being bombarded by. #salisentme
Screenshot_20240131_002024_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No spend January has been going really well I see.
Well I suppose Sal did next an extra trouser. Poor lamb barely has any clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My ward
Is everyone else seeing what I see? I see some really really long trousers
She'll be treading on the end on them and they'll go all frayed and muddy and soak up water like the massive jeans from the noughties. (Can't upload pics because am at work, but you know the ones I mean).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like she is trying to copy Sam Chapman's style
She's quite impressionable. I was sure she was trying to copy Jo Jones style a while ago. The light hair and more rock chick image after her prim tea dresses and Acne pistols era.
🌠 Manifesting a Moran phase 🌠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well she’s successfully #unfluenced me from considering buying short trews from these people (we all know I buy my clothes from Shein anyways)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she’s successfully #unfluenced me from considering buying short trews from these people (we all know I buy my clothes from Shein anyways)
I've seen a few nice pieces at Me&Em but I'm definitely not paying their prices. 200 bucks for a layering top? I work from home 90% of the time. My wardrobe doesn't need to be that pricey.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.