Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nose confession.
I have similar nostrils to She Here. Slits rather than holes. Not such long slits, but slits none the less.
It's wierd. I might try and make it my *thing*.
Obviously your nostrils won't look uptight or prissy Jelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just catching up on the last few days and saw the scalp post and inside my head the tiny elf screamed “scalp is skin “ .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think her hair is horrible now but I’d forgotten how dire her hair was there! Really cheap looking. Doesn’t look like a hairdresser has been near it. It looks a tad less dry there but that could be the extensions.

Reactions: 6
I think her hair is horrible now but I’d forgotten how dire her hair was there! Really cheap looking. Doesn’t look like a hairdresser has been near it. It looks a tad less dry there but that could be the extensions.
'As an educator' 😂
Her strands olways look like lengths of wool rubbed vigorously between your hands so they go fluffy and dry looking.
And why is her eye makeup always so brutal? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, her eye makeup there isn’t very skilfully done is it? The jumper, too looks too casual and a bit sloppy. For someone for whom appearance is everything she looks a mess

Reactions: 10
They're both dressed as though they stopped by in the middle of walking their dogs.

"Scalp is skin! Look after it!" 🤡
"Take 18! And remember, you're not angry at them, just kindly advising." 👨‍🏫
Sylvie: "FFS". ⌚💤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How on earth can anyone pick apart her Salis’ appearance when she is standing next to Claudia?! How Claudia gets away with looking like that is absolutely beyond me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How on earth can anyone pick apart her Salis’ appearance when she is standing next to Claudia?! How Claudia gets away with looking like that is absolutely beyond me.
It's strange isn't it?
I was watching The Traitors last night and my OH (who rarely watches) saw Claudia and said 'what the duck is that?' so I looked at her with new eyes.
I like her clothing on TT, but her makeup was bizarre. Her usual very matte orange face but her eye makeup was halfway down her cheek. I get nobody should have to confirm to beauty ideals or stereotypes, and she seems to plough her own furrow in that respect (apart from the slavish adherence to skinniness whilst professing 'oh I eat everything').
I'm conflicted. I quite like her but she really annoys me 😂

Reactions: 12
I don’t watch her shows but her faux ‘oh Im mad I am’ drive me insane. Another example of if she wasn’t skeletally skin, she would be umemployed.

Reactions: 16
Looking for some skincare advice fellow beefsters. My face has olways tolerated any new products just fine but I recently replaced my green cerave cleanser with beauty pie acidenzyme exfoliating cleanser. I also got an Espa cleanser toner and moisturiser for my birthday last month. Now I have these round red raised dry patches around my eyes, chin, and forehead. Nice! I’ve stopped using them. Any ideas what I can get to soothe the sore bits? I’m going on holiday in just over a week.
If it helps:
1 - I’m definitely “there” now
2 - My nostrils are round
3 - I’m usually v greasy of face

• Haha
Looking for some skincare advice fellow beefsters. My face has olways tolerated any new products just fine but I recently replaced my green cerave cleanser with beauty pie acidenzyme exfoliating cleanser. I also got an Espa cleanser toner and moisturiser for my birthday last month. Now I have these round red raised dry patches around my eyes, chin, and forehead. Nice! I’ve stopped using them. Any ideas what I can get to soothe the sore bits? I’m going on holiday in just over a week.
If it helps:
I'd use La Roche-Posay Cicaplast. It's my magic cream for whenever my face is sore

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cicaplast for sure. Exfoliating cleansers shouldn’t be used every day, as you’ve found, yourr face will fall off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If it helps:
Echoing Pinkandtwinkly,, look for a cica type cream. My (very oily skinned) favourite is Avene Cicalfate, but Uriage Bariederm-Cica repairing cream is more moisturising if you need a boost. As for cleanser, Avene Xeracalm cleansing oil is my go-to when I have irritated skin. Stop all actives/scented toners, etc. Hope your skin heals in time for your break :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Much prefer CW to our Sali anytime. I like how she laughs at herself when people comment on her quirky looks. To me she seems like a really nice person.

Totally unlike Sali, whose thinnest of skins bristles with abject hostility.

Reactions: 20
If it helps:
This is a Sali recommendation but it has saved my face when I had an - unusual for me - flare up / dry patch incident: Estée Lauder Advanced Nightepair Intense Reset Concentrate.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I lurk here mostly, but am wondering of any of you wise people (who entertain me daily and whose beauty advice I trust) know if it's acceptable to use regular hair conditioner in place of leave-in? I love a leave-in, but you usually end up paying more for less and I've started wondering...daren't try it until someone advises me yay or nay because bad hair days haunt me. I have a giant bottle of the Olapex rinse-out conditioner that I got on offer, so I was thinking about that specifically. I love the leave-in one (no.6?) but it's a million pounds for a thimbleful.

Reactions: 2
I lurk here mostly, but am wondering of any of you wise people (who entertain me daily and whose beauty advice I trust) know if it's acceptable to use regular hair conditioner in place of leave-in? I love a leave-in, but you usually end up paying more for less and I've started wondering...daren't try it until someone advises me yay or nay because bad hair days haunt me. I have a giant bottle of the Olapex rinse-out conditioner that I got on offer, so I was thinking about that specifically. I love the leave-in one (no.6?) but it's a million pounds for a thimbleful.
You mean leave in the rinse out conditioner? No, they are not the same at all. Maybe try a cheaper one? Revlon Uniq One is great especially the coconut one and Alfaparf Semi di Lino is excellent. Both are on offer here https://millies.ie/products/alfaparf-semi-di-lino-moisture-nutritive-leave-in-conditioner

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.