Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, @Jelly Bean - it’s not difficult information to comprehend. It’s not medical advice or even how not to combine skincare actives to avoid skin discomfort. Nothing in this video is important and needs to be so detailed and repetitive, she just loves the sound of her own voice

Reactions: 16
That video is so overlong. She repeats everything about 3 times as if she’s talking to children. Then there’s all the double and triple adverbs. The amount of ‘so so so’ and ‘really really’ is infuriating, she needs a better vocabulary. I did laugh at the bit near the start where the builders are banging upstairs - her head jerks upwards and she’s fuming 🤣. She also puts her stupid little mic on half way through and the sound quality takes a nosedive 🙄 All together now -
e x p e r t c o n t e n t c r e a t o r
Pretty sure I've seen her recently describe something as 'super glowy' or 'super soft'. That's full influencer as far as I'm concerned. As soon as you crack open the 'supers' you might as well be a 20-year old packing pink eyeshadow into 'the crease' and laying down a 'transition shade' or a 'cut crease'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It makes absolutely no sense to me that to test the computer shade foundation she tried to fool the process by wearing fake tan, tanning drops then photographing herself in a dark room with a candle to really skew the results. The foundation that resulted from this bizarre approach was perfect for her natural non tanned & non candle lit skin. So really wouldn't that prove that the process doesn't work? The only way to test her bizarre approach would be to order a second bottle where SHE FOLLOWED THE ACTUAL PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS. She makes absolutely no sense.
Also, she loves it but would never wear it as her skin colour is easily catered for. However if the foundation is so marvellous, wouldn't you still wear it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Always here lurking in the background for a good recommendation… and laugh at the observations you all make. I really love the Monika Blunder foundation it’s a solid cream in a glass pot, but it’s so creamy and soothing and really buildable. Also No 1 by Chanel is fab, but very pricey.
Have any of you beefies got recommendations for helping an itchy scalp, mine is driving me mad and I’ve never really had it. I have a shampoo the GP recommended but feel like I need some sort of soothing serum or something too - not sure where to start! I have bought the inkey list scalp toner but don’t want to use that whilst using the shampoo because It has salicylic acid in it. I think it’s perimenopause related, I’m not having tons of flakiness it’s just really itchy and irritated 😒
Phillip Kingsley Itchy Flaky Scalp shampoo is brilliant. I had itchy scabs all over my scalp after colouring years ago and it got rid of it in two weeks. They also do a conditioner and a scalp treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's just it isn't it? Her experiment proved nothing. I agree with you that she put it on and thought it matched when it no doubt didn't.
Oh I forgot she went on about how though it was good she wouldn't use it again as she finds colour matching really easy - it's her job 😂 She's matched thousands of women. Its really for people who find it difficult.
She said whe was wearing the AI foundation in that video, yet her neck looks a good few shades lighter than her face, I noticed this from when the video started. So she's not that clever to outfox the robots. They've just matched to the image they were presented with. A dingy lit, fake tanned little elf.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also when she was talking about that Merit foundation stick and how they weren't shade inclusive, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure she said 'I'm not bothered though as I found my shade' (WTTE). Then later in the video wanged on about how privileged she is being a (mediocre) white woman who can always find her shade. It just struck me as a bit blasé initially, then rather than edit that bit out, she chose to prat on about it later in the video

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She said whe was wearing the AI foundation in that video, yet her neck looks a good few shades lighter than her face, I noticed this from when the video started. So she's not that clever to outfox the robots. They've just matched to the image they were presented with. A dingy lit, fake tanned little elf.
"A dingy lit, fake tanned little elf" would make a fabulous thread title. 🧚‍♂️"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just made the mistake of reading the comments under the latest video. I just don’t understand what people get from being so sycophantic. Personally I love Lisa Eldridge videos but couldn’t imagine a world where I was so crawly. Especially when they get the old pass agg action in return, you can just hear the crunch from the brittle response

IMG_2209.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow she's tersymctersyson there.

Just made the mistake of reading the comments under the latest video. I just don’t understand what people get from being so sycophantic. Personally I love Lisa Eldridge videos but couldn’t imagine a world where I was so crawly. Especially when they get the old pass agg action in return, you can just hear the crunch from the brittle response

View attachment 2707565

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am a complete stranger to Alexandra Stedman but has she ever been mentioned in relation to Tiny S? Judging by this reel they appear to be separated at birth. Or both went to the same week-long instahun night school. Lol at the crouching down at the camera move. 🤡

ETA:
Screenshot_20240122_225731_Samsung Internet.jpg

Indeed! 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.